Free shipping on orders over £50


HURRY! SPRING SALE Now On! Get 10% Off Using Code KEEP10! Plus FREE SHIPPING On All Orders Over £50!

Gothica Flemish Style 8 Way Chrome Ceiling Light


Gothica Flemish Style 8 Way Chrome Ceiling Light

  • Free ShippingOrders over £50

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

Key Features:
  • Mirrorstone
  • Chrome
  • 240v Mains
  • 450
  • 800
  • 1 Year
As this is a special order item, please allow an additional 5-7 working days on top of delivery for this product.
In stock
MS- Gothica Chrome

Buy more, pay less...

  • Buy 3
    £98.10 each
  • Buy 5
    £96.10 each
  • Buy 10
    £94.09 each
Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

For a traditional shade the Gothica Flemish Style 8 Way Chrome Ceiling Light is a simple piece to replace your current worn-out fitting.

Designed by Mirrorstone the gothic inspired design would fit well in a traditional or modern home.

This shade puts a twist on the classic candelabras; it is made from premium materials so you know it is built to the highest standards.

It measures 450mm in height, with a wide diameter of 800mm, so it is an eye-catching and dashing piece. It would best suit an open space like a hallway; it can also look good in a living room with a high ceiling.

This shade comes with a 12 month warranty plan with Mirrorstone, so you’ll have the peace-of-mind going forward. As well as this postage and packaging is on us with this shade.

Even More Savings

To help you save more money in your bank account, why not change to LED bulbs?

LEDs can save you up to 90% on your lighting bills because they are energy efficient. It converts 90% of its total energy into light, which is the main purpose of a bulb, leaving 10% for heat. However halogen bulbs do the complete opposite, it coverts 80% of its total energy as wasted heat, leaving only 20% for light!

An easy household bulb is the E27 6W Clear Globe OMNI-LED Bulb. This bulb comes with a standard E27 screw-in fitting; therefore it’s simple to retrofit into your existing lamp holder. It is hugely efficient consuming 10% of the energy that a 60W equivalent halogen does.

You can also personalise your bulb right down to the colour temperature for the perfect bulb. Cool white is more applicable to bathrooms and kitchens, whereas warm white is best suited for living rooms and bedrooms for a cosy feel.

Take a look at our huge range of LED bulbs to find the best one to suit you.

The More, The Better

If you have a different idea in mind, take a look at our indoor light fitting range to see our huge LED pendant lights.

What We Offer You

We love to reward our loyal customers, so as you shop you can earn loyalty points to then spend on your future buys with us.

If you are a wholesaler, sign up for a trade account to grab hold of the extra perks and tailored prices for you.

When you purchase this shade from us, you will be given a 14-day trial period. If you do happen to change your mind you can return or exchange it hassle free. As this is a special order item you are liable to pay a 15% restocking fee.

Get In Touch

If you need any help please do get in touch on 0116 321 4120 or email us on

You can also leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK.

More Information
Brand Mirrorstone
Finish Chrome
Voltage 240v Mains
Height (mm) 450
Diameter (mm) 800
Warranty 1 Year
IP Rating IP20
Life Hours 30,000
Certification CE, RoHS

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?