Modern styling with a touch of classic aesthetics – the Astley 3 Way Swirl Ceiling Light is a faultless choice for your interior decor, bringing a unique timeless magic to your choice of room.
The striking chrome exterior, built by Mirrorstone, adds to the contemporary swirls, ensuring that the Astley wouldn’t look out of place in any modern day household. The bulb housing however harks back to more classic time periods, evoking images of vintage chandeliers, setting it apart from the other light fittings in our range.
With space for 3 G9 bulbs, the Astley is more than equipped to provide enough light for your home.
Incandescent bulbs lose up to 80% of their energy as heat, meaning only 20% gets converted into light energy. LED bulbs however lose just 10% of their energy to heat, leaving a staggering 90% to actually do its job and provide light. This makes it up to ten times more energy efficient than an equivalent incandescent bulb.
The end result is that they stay relatively cool whilst they’re on, meaning less wear and tear and a much longer bulb life – up to 50,000 hours – negating the need to replace bulbs so often.
The money saving doesn’t stop there either, with an assortment of discount and promotional codes of up to 20% off available at various times throughout the year on selected products.
LED’s Also Give You Choice
Yet another advantage of LED lighting is the choice of what kind of light you want. Available alongside the Astley light fitting is a selection of either warm white (3000K) or cool white (6000K) options.
Warm white is the kind of light you would get from conventional halogen bulbs – providing more of a relaxed environment, perfect for homely areas like the living room or bedroom.
Cool white provides a slightly sharper, brighter light. This is better suited to areas that need to be well lit such as the kitchen or an office work space.
A separate range of G9 bulbs are also available to purchase, giving you even more freedom.
Returns Period And 12 Month Warranty
We know that when shopping for your home, an item can look different on the web than it does in the flesh, and that changing your mind is a very real possibility. As a result, we offer a no fuss 14 day returns and exchanges policy. This is however a special order item and isn’t kept in stock, so there is a 15% restocking fee in the event of a return so we can get the item back to our suppliers.
Rest assured that in the long term, you’re also covered by our standard 12 month warranty.
For any enquiries about this item, installations, wholesale prices or any other questions you might have, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning us on 01146 321 4120, where a member of our friendly customer service team can help.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.