Claudia 3 Way Ceiling Light Description
Simplicity is often the word when it comes to modern styling – and Mirrorstone’s Claudia 3 Way Ceiling Light is no exception to the rule.
With a cylindrical base, the simple styling comes into its own with 3 elegant arms twisting round the central structure, each housing a single G9 bulb on the end.
You have a few options open on your end too. Three different finishes are available on this fitting – chrome, black chrome and antique brass. This gives you enough leeway to ensure that it matches your interior decor, without losing its own character either.
The other option you’ll have is what colour temperature you would like – warm white (3000K) and cool white (6000K).
The difference is simply the perceived warmth of the light given off. Warm white creates a homely atmosphere and replicates the light given off by traditional incandescent bulbs. This option is great for places like the living room or bedroom.
Picking Your Own Bulbs
You can choose to have bulbs included as part of the package when you buy your Claudia light fitting. If you would rather buy your own, then we have a couple of choices for you.
The first of which is our 3W Dimmable G9 LED Bulb. This item will hardly add anything extra onto your electricity bills thanks to its low 3W energy consumption. It will shine with 360 lumens of light though, so it still provides plenty of end product.
It is available in warm white and cool white options, as well as being optionally dimmable as well. Please be aware though that if you do want to use dimmable bulbs with your Claudia, you’ll need a trailing edge dimmer switch. Existing leading edge dimmers aren’t guaranteed to work and could even damage the LEDs.
The other option is even more frugal than our 3W. Our 2W G9 LED Bulb uses just 2W of power, but still shines with a brightness of 100 lumens. As with your other options, you can have either warm white or cool white, but this bulb doesn’t have dimmable functionality.
If 3 bulbs aren’t enough for you, we also have the Claudia available in a 5 way variant. In terms of specs, they are identical with the exception of the number of bulbs. This gives you options for areas where you might need additional lights.
A much wider range of light fittings are available, where you can choose from many different designs.
Why Move To LEDs?
There are many reasons to make the switch to LED lighting – we’re going to go into some of them now.
LEDs save you a lot of money. Those savings start pretty much instantly with us. Orders exceeding £40 qualify for free shipping, and we have a dedicated discounts and promotional codes page that could save you up to 20% off selected items. It doesn’t end there though.
Once you have your LEDs, you’ll feel less of a strain on your electricity bills. This is because LEDs use a fraction of the energy consumed by traditional incandescents. They can do this because of their high efficiency.
Normal incandescent bulbs lose up to 80% of their energy to heat wastage, leaving only 20% to provide light.
Compared to this, LEDs lose only 10% to heat wastage. This results in a tenfold improvement in efficiency. This means you spend less on your bills.
On average, most LED bulbs will last up to 50,000 hours – that’s up to 20 years! This prevents you from having to constantly replace your bulbs, giving additional savings.
28 Day Home Trial Period And 12 Month Warranty
If for any reason you decide you no longer want your light fittings or bulbs, you’re welcome to a full refund or exchange during our 28 day home trial period.
Please be aware though that this is a special order item, and there will be a resultant 15% restocking fee should you need to return this fitting, so make sure you’re sure of your order before confirming payment.
This product will also come with a 12 month manufacturer warranty, so you have a peace of mind going forward too.
For any further questions you might have about this item, other spotlight fittings that we stock, installations, wholesale orders or anything else on our site, then feel free to get in touch. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can phone us on 0116 321 4120.