HURRY! SPECIAL SALE Now On With 10% OFF (Use SUPER10) Order Now!

Product Gallery
IP20
IP Rating
Metal/Acrylic
Material
Multi
Finish
G9
Base
Orders Over £40 Ship Free

Orders Over £40 Ship Free

28 Day Returns

28 Day
Returns

12 Months Warranty

12 Months
Warranty

43.61 £

Retail
Price
£43.61

SKU: MS-21480

Retail
Price
£43.61

In Stock

* Required Fields

Retail
Price
£43.61

Call To Order 0116 321 4120

Specification Table

Brand:
Mirrorstone
Finish:
Multi
Material:
Metal/Acrylic
Base:
G9
Voltage:
240v Mains
Height:
210mm
Diameter (mm):
300mm
Warranty:
1 year
IP Rating:
IP20

Gomez Multi Coloured Acrylic Flush Ceiling Light Description

The Gomez Multi Coloured Acrylic Flush Ceiling Light is a lavish piece of décor to revamp your home.

Designed by Mirrorstone, the brush bronze finish is covered with multi coloured acrylic jewels to add a unique touch. When lit this shade creates a fantastic effect around the room.

It is ideal for lounges, dining rooms, bedrooms and any other living areas, seeing as it measures 210mm in height, and 300mm in diameter it is the perfect size.

This fitting does require 3 G9 bulbs, so why not take this as an opportunity to make the change over to LEDs.

Make The Swap Now

There are many reasons to replace you current fluorescent or incandescent lights to up-to-date LEDs.

Unlike fluorescent bulbs, LEDs have a life expectancy of up to 50,000 hours so in other words you won’t need to change your bulb for another 10 years!

As well this, LEDs are energy efficient which will decrease your electricity bills by up to 90%. It does this by converting 90% of their energy into light, losing the last 10% to heat. Incandescent bulbs lose up to 80% of their energy to heat wastage, leaving only 20% for light.

We have a huge range of LED bulbs to go in every room around your home, so take a browse now! Remember orders over £40 means postage and packaging is on us!

Revamp Your Whole Home

For more options take a look at our indoor light fittings, with over 700 fittings, varying from LED ceiling lights to LED pendant lights you are bound to find the perfect one.

You Matter To Us

Your satisfaction is our main priority, so we like to make your visit as easy as possible.

To save some money, go and see our voucher code page for the latest deals and offers.

We love to reward our loyal customers with our points scheme, so as you keep shopping with us, the more points you will earn to then deduct money off your future purchases.

If you are a wholesaler, make sure you sign up for a trade account to take advantage of tailored prices and exclusive access to the site.

Warranty And Return Policy

We understand you can never be 100% sure on your buys, so we have a 28 day trial period, in which you can return your product for an exchange or your money back. However as this is a special order item you are liable to pay a 15% restocking fee.

With this shade you are covered with a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty, so you can shop in confidence with us.

Contact Details

Our customer service team is always here to help with any questions you may have, so give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us on cs@wled.co.uk.

You can also leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK.