Free shipping on orders over £40

Trade

HURRY! BIGGEST EVER SALE 10% OFF With Code FLASH10 ! Covid-19 Update: All Orders Shipping As Normal.

Hudson Chrome/Clear Intertwined NE Pendant Shade (Shade Only)

Hudson Chrome/Clear Intertwined NE Pendant Shade (Shade Only)

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

Key Features:
  • Mirrorstone
  • Chrome
  • 240v Mains
  • 195mm
  • 285mm
  • 1 Year
In stock
SKU
21987
38.53
£46.70 £38.53
Retail
Price
£46.24
Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

The Hudson Chrome/Clear Intertwined NE Pendant Shade is an intricately designed shade from Mirrorstone Lighting.

The interesting acrylic detail reflects beautifully when the light is on, creating a warm and homely feel to a contemporary home. Measuring at 195mm in height, with a diameter of 285mm, it is ideal for your bedroom or living area.

The sleek chrome finish adds a minimalistic touch, so you can match it with a broad range of interior décors.

With this shade, you get a one-year warranty so you can sit back and relax, as we have got your back.

Take A Look At Some Alternatives

We have over 700 indoor light fittings here, so there is definitely loads to choose from.

If these were not what you were looking for, then lucky for you we have a huge range of LED pendant lights to choose from.

Speaking Of LEDs…

If you pair your light fitting with one of our LED bulbs, you will continue making big savings. With a bulb like the E27 6W Clear Globe OMNI-LED Bulb you will be able to save around 90% on your lighting bills. This LED has a whopping lifespan of 30,000 hours, which totals to around ten years, when used for eight hours a day.

It is capable of doing all of this, because it converts 90% of its total energy towards light which of course, is useful, leaving 10% for heat. This puts less strain on the components making it last so long.

This bulb is available in two colour temperatures, either a cool 6000k light, or a warm 3000k light, so you can personalise the lighting down the finest detail.

What Can We Do For You

To help you save your coins, we have a discount code page for up to 20% off. At the checkout simply enter the latest promotion code in the discount box.

We like to include everyone, so for all you traders sign up for a trade account for exclusive access to the site and prices only you can get.

Get In Touch

If you do have any further questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our friendly customer service team members on 0116 321 4120 or email us on cs@wled.co.uk.

You can also leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK.

More Information
Brand Mirrorstone
Finish Chrome
Voltage 240v Mains
Height (mm) 195mm
Diameter (mm) 285mm
Warranty 1 Year
IP Rating IP20

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?