HURRY! BIG SALE Now On With 10% OFF (Use SAVE10) Order Now!

Product Gallery
IP20
IP Rating
Metal/TC Polycotton
Material
Satin Chrome
Finish
240mm
Height
Orders Over £40 Ship Free

Orders Over £40 Ship Free

28 Day Returns

28 Day
Returns

12 Months Warranty

12 Months
Warranty

22.62 £

Retail
Price
£22.62

SKU: MS21172

Retail
Price
£22.62

In Stock

* Required Fields

Retail
Price
£22.62

Call To Order 0116 321 4120

Specification Table

Finish:
Satin Chrome
Material:
Metal/TC Polycotton
Height (mm):
240mm
Diameter (mm):
150mm
Warranty:
1 Year
IP Rating:
IP20

Cabosse Hammered Painted Satin Nickel Touch Table Lamp White Shade Description

The Cabosse Hammered Painted Satin Nickel Touch Table Lamp White Shade is a great way to add a contemporary edge to a room.

From Mirrorstone, the chrome finish base paired with the white shade adds a fresh touch to any room. It measures 240mm in height and has a diameter of 150mm, so it will fit snugly on your bedside table.

The 4 stage touch dimmer can be simply turned on by touching the base multiple times for low, medium, bright and off.

This table lamp comes with a standard 12 month warranty, so you can enjoy your new piece of décor with no worries going forward.

Pair With A Dimmable Bulb

The Dimmable E27 6W OMNI-LED, Clear Globe consumes 6 watts of power and features OMNI-LED filaments so it is the perfect replacement for your 60w incandescent light bulb. As it can be retrofitted, you can swap this over instantly and start saving 90% on your bills.

The reason for all this is because LEDs convert 90% of its total energy into light, which is of course what a bulb is used for, leaving 10% as wasted heat. However your average halogens convert 80% of its energy into heat, this leaves only 20% for light.

If you are looking to swap all the bulbs in your home, take a look through the LED light bulb range we have, varying from B22 to E27.

More To Choose From

The Mini Scroll Sculpture LED Table Lamp is a great piece of décor for your living area or dining room. It is available in premium bronze, chrome, red and purple. The beautifully designed ceramic table lamp measures 150mm in width, 300mm in length and has a depth of 80mm.

The Wild Flower Touch LED Table Lamp makes a beautiful decorative ornament as well. The base is finished in a premium satin nickel colour and measures 240mm height and has a diameter of 105mm.

With such a huge range of indoor light fittings, we are sure that we have got something for everyone varying from table lamps to pendant lights!

To help knock the price down a bit, check out our voucher codes page for the latest discounts and deals currently on.

Trade Customers

If you happen to be a wholesaler, make sure you sign up for a trade account to take advantage of extra perks now!

Returns Policy & Contact Details

We also have a 28-day trial period so if you do happen to change your mind, don’t hesitate to send it back within this time. Simply return the chosen lamp for an exchange or a full refund.

However if you do choose to send it back you are liable to pay a 15% restocking fee.

You can give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us at cs@wled.co.uk if you do have any queries.

You can also leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK.

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Cubbie Satin Nickel Touch Table Lamp Cube Base White Shade

Cubbie Satin Nickel Touch Table Lamp Cube Base White Shade

Single Touch LED Table Lamp With Shade

Single Touch LED Table Lamp With Shade

Crackle Glass Ball Table Lamp Cream Shade

Crackle Glass Ball Table Lamp Cream Shade