Bring a touch of extravagance to your interior with our Small Nakita Droplet Flush Ceiling Fitting. Brought to you by Mirrorstone, the 300mm diameter centre structure houses tens of crystal droplets that surround the 3 G9 bulbs.
The resulting look is one of lavishness and grandeur – with the chrome and black chrome options ensuring you get the perfect finish on your light fitting.
It retrofits into your current wiring thanks to 240V mains input.
All the splendour exhibited by the fitting needn’t cost extortionate amounts – there is already free shipping available on it.
By visiting our discount codes page, you could make further savings of up to 20% on selected items by taking advantage of one of our seasonal offers.
Along with the choice of finish, you’ll also be able to choose whether you want bulbs included in the box.
If you choose in favour of, then you’ll have either warm white (3000K) or cool white (6000K) to pick from. Colour temperatures are simply a measurement of the perceived warmth of the light given off. The unit of measurement is Kelvins.
Warm white is really good for the living room or bedroom, as the light emitted helps create a homely environment.
Cool white is better for areas like the office or kitchen, as it shines a little brighter and a little icier than warm white.
You can opt to purchase bulbs separately too, picking from our range of G9 bulbs. One of the options is the 2W G9 LED Bulb. Its super light on energy with just 2W of consumption, but still manages 100 lumens of light. It too is available in warm white and cool white variations, giving you the same open ended options as the bulbs included with the ceiling fitting.
The other bulb in our range is the 3W Dimmable G9 LED Bulb. It’s fractionally hungrier on power at 3W but shines far brighter at 360 lumens. The key difference however is that this bulb is dimmable and allows you to alter the brightness.
Using a leading edge dimmer might not work with dimmable LEDs though, and could even damage the bulbs. We strongly recommend using a trailing edge dimmer to get the most out of your LEDs.
Please be sure to have a browse of our light fittings. With so many designs to choose from, we’re sure that you’ll find the perfect fitting for your home.
They only lose about 10% of their energy to heat wastage, with the remaining 90% left to provide light. Halogens on the other hand lose up to 80% to heat – resulting in a tenfold difference in energy.
Less wear and tear from heat gives them far longer life – twice the lifespan of fluorescent lights and 20 times the lifespan of halogens.
There are 2 ways that this saves you money. The first is that the extended lifespan saves you from buying replacement bulbs all the time.
The second positive this gives you is that your electricity bills will come for far less as they are far easier on energy consumption.
A side benefit of this is that LEDs stay much cooler when they’re on and are safer as a result. There is less risk of fire and less risk of you burning yourself on a hot bulb.
Returns, Warranty And Contact Details
You can return your Nakita light fitting and get a full refund or exchange at any point during our 14 day home trial period.
This item is a special order item though as it isn’t kept in stock. Because of this, it is a subject to a 15% restocking fee in the event of a return, so please make sure your basket is correct before confirming purchase.
You also get a 1 year warranty courtesy of Mirrorstone, covering you for any faults that might crop up further down the line.
You can get in touch with us by calling 0116 321 4120, or by emailing email@example.com if you have any questions about this item, installations, wholesale orders or anything else you might have seen on our site.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.