The beautiful curved shape emits light from the top and bottom of the fitting to create an elegant feel in the chosen room. It measures 90mm in height, 252mm in width and has a depth of 90mm.
This shade will keep your child entertained as they can personalise their own fitting to how they would like it. This allows your child to be creative as they make their own light.
This fitting does require E14 bulbs, so if you haven’t already why not take this as a chance to switch over to LEDs.
Make A Positive Change
LEDs do more than just emit amazing quality lights; they also last for up to 50,000 hours too. That means you won’t have to change your light for up to 17 years.
It does all this by converting 90% of their energy into light, leaving 10% for heat production. This puts less strain on the components allowing it to last so long, whereas incandescent bulbs do the opposite by converting 80% into heat leaving 20% for light.
We understand things might not match how you quite hoped, so we have a 14 day home trial period. This means you can send back your item(s) for an exchange or refund. If this is the case you are liable to pay a 15% refund fee, as this is a special order item.
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.