The 4 foot length makes it ideal for commercial and retail applications, on a shop floor for example.
You can pick whether you want your tube light to emit warm white (3000K) or cool white (6000K). Warm white is quite close to conventional halogens in terms of shade, whilst cool white is a lot brighter and has an icier shade.
It uses standard mains input voltage though please be aware that T8 tubes won’t work with your existing ballasts and may require some additional wiring for installation.
Depending on how large the area is that you’re planning on using this tube light, 1500 lumens might be too much light, and might be overpowering.
You may be better off going for our 2ft T8 LED Tube Light. It consumes less power at 10W but still shines with a very respectable 800 lumens. The shorter length also makes it better for smaller areas too, and could even be used in the garage at home.
With such a huge push to start using green technologies, you might be wondering how LEDs fit into all this.
It starts with their energy efficiency. Let’s compare LEDs to conventional incandescents.
Incandescent bulbs lose up to 80% of their energy to heat wastage alone, leaving just 20% to actually provide light.
LEDs on the other hand only lose about 10% to heat. This is a tenfold difference in efficiency, and means that LED lights use considerably less energy, and thus less fossil fuels are burned as a result.
LEDs also cause less harm to the environment as they are much easier to recycle compared to fluorescent lights.
Fluorescents have Mercury vapour in them. This is dangerous enough to you if it leaks, but is worse for wider natural ecosystems, as most people’s exposure to mercury comes as a result of coming into contact with contaminated fish.
LEDs don’t suffer from these problems, making them a lot safer to use too.
Offers That Let You Save Money!
When you buy 5 or more of our featured 4 feet T8 tube light, you’ll get a special volume discount price which is handy if you’re looking to use it for more commercial applications.
You could save up to a further 20% off selected items, with our T8 tube light included in this, by using our LED discount codes. We update these deals all the time so check back regularly!
Protecting Your Purchase
If you need to return your tube light for any reason, you can make use of our 14-day refunds period. We just need the item back in resalable condition with all original contents and packaging.
Mirrorstone also provide a 2 year warranty with this item, giving you further assurances further down the line.
You can speak to a member of our friendly customer services team on 0116 321 4120, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about this 4 ft 18W tube light, installations, wholesale enquiries or anything else.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.