Free shipping on orders over £50


HURRY! SPRING SALE Now On! Get 10% Off Using Code KEEP10! Plus FREE SHIPPING On All Orders Over £50!

Exit Box LED - Maintained c/w Up Arrow Legend

Exit Box LED - Maintained c/w Up Arrow Legend

  • Free ShippingOrders over £50

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

Key Features:
  • Mirrorstone
  • 4W
  • 350lm
  • 190mm
  • 390mm
  • 60mm
Please note that as this is a special order item, dispatch will take an additional 3-5 working days.
In stock
£47.21 £39.34

Buy more, pay less...

  • Buy 3
    £38.54 each
  • Buy 6
    £37.76 each
  • Buy 10
    £36.97 each
Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

The Exit Box LED - Up Arrow Legend mounts to your wall in your office or workplace.

From Mirrorstone, the emergency exit box measures 190mm in height, 390mm in length, so it is perfect to mount above doorways as it has a depth of 60mm.

The white rim is complemented with a bold green to catch everyone’s attention. It uses 4w of power and emits 25 lumens of light so it is visible in dark rooms.

To ensure you feel confident we even have a one year warranty covering this sign so you don’t need to worry going forward.

Perks Of LEDs

As the LEDs are fitted inside the sign, it allows the design to be slimmer. It uses 4W of energy so it will be saving you money in the long run.

LEDs convert 90% of their energy into light, which puts less strain on the components allowing it to have a longer lifespan than average incandescent bulbs. Incandescents convert 80% of their total energy toward heat leaving only 20% for light.

LEDs are also environmentally friendly so you will also be helping the world around you too. They are 100% recyclable which means they won’t end up on landfill sites.

Wider Choice

If you are after something else, head over to our wide range of commercial lighting range, varying from LED panel lights to LED signage.

The Exit Legend With Right Arrow is an easy way to show an exit route. Simply stick it above the door or wall - it is as easy as that! It measures 200mm in height, 290mm in length, and has a depth of 400mm. This makes it perfect for all areas around a building. It will fit with your emergency exit box.

Another option is the Exit Sign LED - Ceiling Mount, it is a perfect option to mount above the door. It measures 240mm in height, 350mm in length and 30mm in depth, so it will fit well in all areas of your building.

Even More Perks

You are important to us, so we want to help you save money.

To top that, we have a voucher codes page with all of our latest deals and offers running currently.

It gets better! For all of our wholesalers; make sure you sign up for a trade account for exclusive perks tailored to you.

Returns Policy

We have a 14-day cancellation period in place, as we understand people change their minds. Within this time you can return your order for an exchange or a full refund – it really is that simple.

As this is a special order item there is a 15% restocking fee you are liable to pay so please double check your basket before checking out.

Any Questions

If you have any queries give our helpful customer service team a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us on

You can leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK and we will get back to you.

More Information
Brand Mirrorstone
Power 4W
Lumens 350lm
Height (mm) 190mm
Length(mm) 390mm
Depth (mm) 60mm
Warranty 1 Year
IP Rating IP20

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?