Please note that this product will be backordered until 30th September 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The GU10 Downlight Tilt Chrome Diecast is an incredible fitting for any room in your house.
From Mirrorstone, the sleek polished chrome will look gorgeous along your ceiling for a streamlined effect. It needs a small cutting hole of 82mm for it to slot nicely into your ceiling.
It would look stunning in your bedrooms or living areas, for a contemporary feel around the room. It does not come with bulbs, but does require GU10 spotlights. Why not take this as a chance to change over to our energy efficient LEDs?
LEDs can help you save money in the long run as they convert 90% of their total energy into light, leaving 10% for heat. However incandescent bulbs do the total opposite. This means they only convert 20% of their total energy into light, which puts strain on the components, because of the excess amounts of heat.
LED bulbs last longer with a lifespan of 30,000 hours, compared to the average incandescent, which have a lifespans of only 1,200 hours or even just a couple of months.
For more information about GU10 bulbs watch this for an in-depth explanation.
The GU10 Downlight Fixed White Diecast is the lighting necessity you have been looking for to revamp your home. It needs a cutting hole of 70mm, so it will work perfectly in the smallest of rooms.
For a pop of colour, the GU10 Downlight Tilt Brass Diecast is a warm fitting to go in your home. It would look stunning in a dark themed bedroom to add some colour in a minimalistic way.
If you have a different idea in mind, check out our range of downlights fittings to find the perfect one for your home.
To save some money, take a quick visit to our voucher code page for the latest offers and deals on selected items.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.