You can be rid of your old 50W halogen bulb now – our Eco-Rocket Orion 6W E27 LED Candle Bulb from Mirrorstone Lighting is the perfect replacement!
It consumes just 6W of power, so it’s brilliant on energy and will help reduce your carbon footprint, and your electricity bills.
Not to mention it slots straight into your old E27 base – simply screw your old halogen out and slot our LED in, and that’s it!
Once in, the Orion 6W bulb belts out 470 lumens thanks to the cutting edge LED chips made by Samsung – more than enough to illuminate large areas!
A member of our brilliant ‘Eco-Rocket’ range, these bulbs are ready to take off, whilst your lighting bills remain low. They have excellent energy-efficiency, and can easily be retrofitted into your existing system. Thanks to their innovatively small design, you don’t have to worry about these bulbs growing too warm, with excellent airflow.
Better yet, the lifespan of 25,000 hours gives you astronomical longevity – at an average usage of 5 hours per day, it’ll last you well over 13 years!
A choice of colour temperatures lets you finish off the 6W E27 bulb to your tastes, with 2 options available. You can pick from Warm White (3000K) or Cool White (6000K).
Colour temperature is simply a measure on the Kelvin Scale of how warm a light is perceived to be.
Warm white is a soft shade that creates a comfortable relaxing atmosphere, perfect for the living room or bedroom.
Cool White on the other hand is a brighter, cleaner shade that creates more of a clinical look, which is better suited for the kitchen or bathroom where concentration or good task lighting is required.
Saving The Planet With LEDs
We’ve already mentioned how our Orion 6W E27 bulb uses considerably less energy when compared to an equivalent halogen, providing the same light output as a 50W incandescent.
It does this because of how efficient it is – it converts 90% of the energy it receives into light. In comparison, halogen bulbs use just 20%, the remaining 80% is wasted on heat, explaining why they get so hot.
Brilliant bright light and so much better than the halogen bulbs they replaced. I'd definitely buy them again
Had used an 11 W reflector bulb for years in standard lamp. Changed to this and it gives a warmer brighter light for a lot less energy.
As described, easy to install
After some reassurance from the help line I purchased these bulbs. Arrived the following day and work perfectly. Thank you for all your help.
Good light output, reasonable price.
Excellent as a replacement for e14 filament bulbs; especially in wall lights with the warm white colour.
This bulb is much better than the previous bulbs I have been using. It is bright, and has a nice shape and colour. I'm very pleased with it. I'm hoping it will last longer than the previous bulbs, which only lasted a matter of months.
I took a photo of the light, but can't find a way of attatching it to the review.
good level of light
Perfect for my lights on the drive. Not bright but enough light to comfortably see by.
A perfect replacement for a halogen bulb, which should last longer and be more efficient. Just make sure you specify ‘warm white’!
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.