Tilt And Rotation:
EliteR Outdoor LED Bollard Light Description
Standing at 1.2m tall, our Outdoor LED Bollard Light is perfect for pretty much anywhere in your garden!
Brought to you by Mirrorstone Lighting, the black finish provides a classy finish that will match almost any kind of exterior decor. It comes with an IP44 rating too – safeguarding it against splashes of water and foreign objects larger than 1mm.
With direct connection to your 240V mains supply available, and a fitting for a single E27 LED bulb, setup is really simple and shouldn’t cause you any problems.
Once installed, the retro looks help set it apart from the more minimalist fittings you find nowadays, evoking an image from decades gone by.
The EliteR range of outdoor lights brings a real sense of class. They’ve also been redesigned to maximise what you get out of them. Their resilience to weather has been boosted hugely, increasing their IP rating and therefore their water-resistance. They’ve also been built to be durable, with a focus on premium materials.
A Choice Of Colour Temperatures
When you buy our Outdoor LED Bollard Light, you’ll get to choose whether you want bulbs included in the box. You can pick either a warm white (3000K) or cool white (6000K) E27 LED bulb.
Colour temperature is simply a measure of how warm a light is perceived to be, and is given a rating on the Kelvin scale.
Warm white appears really similar to the shade emitted by conventional halogens, and helps create a comforting and relaxing atmosphere. This makes it the perfect choice for areas of the house such as the living room or bedroom.
Cool white is far brighter, providing a cleaner, more clinical shade of white. This is much better for rooms where you need to concentrate, such as the kitchen or office. It also works really well for places that need to be well lit, like outdoors in the garden for example.
For more information about colour temperatures, please have a look at our video below.
The third option is to not have bulbs packaged with your outside bollard light – this allows you to either use your existing E27 bulbs, or purchase some separately from our wide range we have for sale, giving you freedom in terms of how bright you want your light.
Keep More Of Your Money In Your Pocket!
There are many reasons why the popularity of LEDs is soaring. One of the main attributes is the amount of money they save you.
LEDs use substantially less energy when compared to traditional halogens or CFLs. They manage this because they are so much more efficient with their energy.
How do they achieve this? Well, they convert a much higher proportion of their energy into light when compared to incandescent bulbs.
When you flick a halogen on, up to 80% of its energy is wasted on heat, leaving around 20% to provide illumination.
LEDs are much better than this though, converting up to 90% to light – only around 10% is lost through heat. This means that they use far less energy, and remain cooler too!
The lower operating temperature has a knock on effect too that saves you even more money. Less heat passing through the internal components means there is less wear and tear on the whole system.
This gives LEDs their astronomical lifespan – lasting twice as long as CFLs and a staggering 20 times longer than halogen bulbs!
We’ll help you with some shorter term savings too. Visit our discount and promotional codes page to see if you can get up to 20% off this item, along with other selected products!
Looking for multiple items? Spend over £40 and we’ll ship your whole order for free!
No Fuss 28 Day Returns
We go to great lengths to ensure that you receive the very best service, and that your goods arrive to your doorstep in the best possible condition.
When shopping online though, items might not be what you thought they were. There’s nothing wrong with this. If you find this has happened to you, you can make use of our 28 day returns policy, where you’re fully entitled to a refund or exchange.
Please be aware though that this is a special order item. This means that you will need to allow an additional 3-5 days on top of the standard delivery time.
It also means that there will be a 15% restocking fee in the event of a return too, so please ensure that your basket is correct before confirming your purchase.
Further down the line, you have cover with Mirrorstone’s 12 month replacement warranty.
For more information, please refer to our terms and conditions.
For any queries relating to this product, other outside LED post lights that we sell, LED installations, wholesale orders or anything else, you can get in touch with us by phoning us on 0116 321 4120, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and by using social media on our Facebook page, or through Twitter @WLEDLightsUK using the hashtag #WLEDAware.