|110mm- Cutting Hole is 100mm|
Everfinity IP54 Walk-Over LED Ground Light Description
Our IP54 Walk-Over LED Ground Light is a simple yet brilliant solution for illuminating your outdoor areas.
Manufactured by Mirrorstone, it connects directly to your 240V mains supply, and measures just 150mm x 110mm – so it’s petite enough to remain subdued, whilst adding an extra dimension to your garden at the same time.
It has space for a single GU10 LED spotlight, which itself is housed by an all metal and plastic construction, providing a sturdy build quality strong enough to stand up to the great outdoors.
You can also pick from a choice of 2 colour temperatures – warm white (3000K) or cool white (6000K), depending on the kind of look you want to go for.
The satin nickel finish gives it a sleek, contemporary look, and is sure to suit any kind of exterior decor.
Don’t forget to check out our discount codes, to see if you can get up to 20% off selected items.
Looking to buy a lot from us? You’ll get free shipping if your total comes to over £40!
The amazing new Everfinity range of different outdoor light fittings has improved on its predecessors in a number of ways. These have much better weatherproofing, allowing them to suffer the British weather with more confidence. They have also been built to handle the rough, too, with much more durable materials.
EasiLight: A World Of Colour In Your Hands
Add some colour to your garden with our exclusive EasiLight RGB bulbs. Compatible with selected fittings, simply pop in the bulb and control using a remote – gone are the days of switches.
Innovate your home’s exterior with this smart technology and control your lighting from the push of a button. This intelligent range can emit up to 16 million colours using Wi-Fi, dim or brighten to your chosen aesthetic and can even be paired with your Amazon Alexa smart-home device. Still with the low cost, tough durability and long life-span of LEDs, have the added bonus of wowing your guests with this truly unique and mesmerising lighting.
Connect your bulb with Wi-Fi Bridge Box to control the speed, brightness and other bulb functions via your smartphone, or opt for a 4 Zone Wallplate when you have multiple bulbs to control. Don’t forget to purchase your Remote Holder to ensure it never escapes. For more options, simply search ‘Easilight’ in our search bar for the entire range!
Please note that when purchasing the RGB bulbs with this fitting, you will need a minimum of one remote to control your bulbs. So, if you’re purchasing a single fitting, you will need to pick the option with remote, whereas if you’re purchasing multiple fittings, only one of them needs to be purchased with a remote.
Surviving The Outdoors
This ground light comes with an IP54 rating. This is an indication of how well it protects against foreign bodies and against moisture.
IP ratings are simple to understand once you know what all the numbers and letters mean. IP stands for Ingress Protection, but the real information is contained within the numerical digits.
The first number tells you how well it guards against foreign bodies, and the second number indicates its protection against moisture.
Let’s now apply this to our featured ground light. The first digit is 5, which means that it is dust protected, and the second digit is 4, which means it guards against splashes of water from any direction.
In the real world, this means that it is more than safe to use outside, no matter what the weather is.
The construction of this IP54 Walk-Over LED Ground Light is strong enough so that you can walk over it, but can’t be driven over, so please be wary if you’re planning on installing this light on your driveway.
For something a little different, why not check out our Tocca 1.2W LED Walkover Decking Light? It’s really easy on energy, using just 1.2W, and has an IP54 rating too. The satin chrome finish brings some style to the functionality.
Be sure to check out our wider range of LED ground lights where we have something for the front and back garden!
Lower Energy Bills With LED Lighting
LED lights have many advantages, one of which is the amount of money they can save you – namely on your electricity bills.
How come LEDs use so much less energy then? It comes down to how efficient they are. When you switch an LED on, it converts up to 90% of its energy into observable light. The remaining 10% is lost to heat wastage.
Now let’s compare this to a conventional halogen. It loses a staggering 80% of its energy to heat wastage, explaining why they get so hot when they’re on. This leaves just 20% to actually provide light.
As a result, LEDs require less electricity to reach the same brightness as traditional halogens, saving you money in the process!
This also has an interesting knock on effect. As LEDs stay relatively cool when they’re on, there’s far less wear and tear on the internal components. This means that they last much longer, saving you even more on maintenance costs, as you’ll spend less on replacements.
They last twice as long as CFLs and 20 times longer than halogen bulbs!
28 Day Returns And 12 Months Warranty
If you’re not happy with anything, you’re fully entitled to a refund or exchange through our 28 day returns policy. Just get in touch with us, send your item back and we’ll process your request.
Please note however that this is a special order item. This has 2 implications – the first is that you will need to allow 3-5 days for delivery on top of the expected time.
The second is that there will be an additional 15% restocking fee should you need to return it, so please ensure that your basket is correct before confirming your purchase.
Any unlikely problems you encounter further down the line are covered by Mirrorstone’s 12 month replacement warranty.
If you have any further queries regarding this IP54 Walk-Over LED Ground Light, installations, trade purchases or anything else, then please get in touch. You can phone us on 0116 321 4120, you can email us at email@example.com, and you can use social media by posting on our Facebook page or by tweeting us @WLEDLightsUK using the hashtag #WLEDAware.