Tilt And Rotation:
Vintage Eyeball 3 Light Droplet Description
Add some classic flair to your interior lighting with our stunning Vintage Eyeball 3 Light Droplet Fitting from Mirrorstone.
Available in a choice of 3 different finishes – chrome, black chrome and copper – it’s sure to bring some elegance to your home, thanks to its simple aesthetics.
The 3 droplets are suspended from the base unit at different heights, resulting in an asymmetric design that gives you something different from every angle.
It connects directly to your 240V mains supply, and uses just three E14 LED bulbs, so it’s simple to use too!
It measures 450 x 310mm, so it’s not going to go unnoticed wherever you have it installed.
A Choice Of Warm Or Cool
As mentioned earlier, this ceiling light fitting uses a trio of E14 LEDs. To make things easier for you, you can opt to have your bulbs bundled as part of the package which saves you the hassle of purchasing your own separately.
You’ll get to choose between warm white and cool white bulbs, with each having a different effect on the feel of the room where you’ll use it.
These are simply 2 different points on the colour temperature chart, which is a measure of how warm a light is perceived to be on the Kelvin Scale.
Our cool white comes in higher on the Kelvin Scale at 6000K, and is therefore icier. This cleaner, more clinical light is better for areas that need to be well lit, or where you need to concentrate like the bathroom or kitchen.
Of course, you’re welcome to browse our other LED ceiling lights too, where you’ll find all sorts of styles and designs.
A brilliant fitting that would complement our featured ceiling light perfectly is our Eyeball Single GU10 Spotlight Fitting. It uses the same spherical eyeball aesthetics, and keeps the look consistent between the ceiling and wall.
An alternative to our featured product is our Eyeballs 3 Way Round Plate Spotlight Ceiling Fitting. The design remains similar, though the ‘eyeballs’ themselves don’t hang from the central structure, and instead stay at a uniform height resulting in a much shorter product.
We Can Save You Money
Let’s face it; it’s never a bad thing when you get to keep some of your hard earned cash in your pocket. That’s why we’ve got an entire page dedicated to discounts and promotional codes.
We run these offers seasonally, and using them could save you up to 20% off selected items! So it’s well worth giving that page a visit.
Looking to buy a lot of items? Spend more than £40 and we’ll ship your order for free!
LED bulbs convert up to 90% of their energy into visible light, with the remaining 10% lost to heat wastage. Halogen lights are far less efficient though – with a massive 80% of its energy lost to heat. Only 20% is converted into light, which is massively inefficient.
All in all, this LED ceiling light gives you lower electricity bills, with most returns on investment typically coming within a year.
Less heat going through the bulb means that there is considerably less wear and tear too. This is how LEDs manage to last so long – the typical lifespan of an LED bulb is usually between 30,000 and 50,000 hours!
This saves you even more on maintenance costs as you end up spending so much less on replacement bulbs.
12 Month Warranty And 28 Day Returns
You’re eligible for a full refund or exchange if you’re not happy with anything. You can do this by making use of our 28 day returns period – simply send your item back to us and we’ll process your request.
This is however a special order item. This means that delivery to you will take 3-5 days longer than normal, and if you did require a refund, there would be an additional 15% restocking fee.
For this reason, please ensure that your basket is correct before confirming your purchase.
Beyond this, you’ll have cover thanks to Mirrorstone’s 12 month replacement warranty.
For any other queries you might have about this item, installations, becoming a wholesale customer or anything else, then please feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer services team!
You can call us on 0116 321 4120, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can connect using social media by posting on our Facebook page or by tweeting us @WLEDLightsUK, and using the hashtag #WLEDAware.