Our NXTGen 40W LED Panel Light from Mirrorstone Lighting is the perfect option for any wide open commercial area like offices or classrooms.
It emits 3600 lumens, and uses just 40W in the process – this is around 10 times less energy than an equivalent halogen panel light.
The panel itself measures 1200 x 300mm, and it made from high quality plastic and metal. The premium finish means it lasts, as do the built in LEDs. The panel will give you approximately 50,000 hours of life.
If you’re using your panel light for an average of 8 hours per day, this equates to over 17 years of use!
Installation is a relatively simple affair too – it connects to your 100-240V mains supply, and once it’s on, the light is distributed at a 120o beam angle.
Upgrade to our incredible range of NXTGen panel lights for the ultimate in commercial and domestic lighting. With a greater lumens to watts ratio than ever before, these lights are a cost-effective way to get powerful lighting. These Mirrorstone lights have had their life expectancies increased, thanks to their slimmer build, which allows better heat dissipation.
A Choice Of Light
When buying this panel light, you will get to choose which colour temperature you would like.
Colour temperature is simply the shade of white that is emitted by any given light. It refers to the perceived warmth of the light that is given off, and has no bearing on the actual physical temperature of the light or of the air.
The three choices you’ll have are warm white (3000K), cool white (6000K), and day light (4000K).
Warm white is 3000K, and produces a soft hue, ideal for areas where a warmer, more comforting shade is suitable.
Cool white comes in at 6000K on the Kelvin Scale, and emits quite an icy, clinical shade. This makes it ideal for commercial areas where you need to concentrate, or where strong task lighting is needed like a kitchen.
Day light comes in lower on the Kelvin Scale at 4000K, and perhaps counter intuitively, it’s warmer than day light. This makes it good for areas that need bright light, but also where people need to be comfortable too, like a classroom.
Particularly large areas may be better off with our 60W LED Panel Light – it measures 1200 x 600mm and emits 6000 lumens, which is well over 2000 more than our featured panel light.
On the other hand, our 25W LED Panel Light is much better suited to smaller rooms, as it uses 20W less than our featured panel light, resulting in a lumen output of just 1800 lumens.
For a completely different end product, why not consider our 20W Blue Edge Lit LED Panel Light Square. It uses 20W to emit 1200 lumens of light, however, it’s also lined with blue LEDs around its edge, giving it a glow effect that hasn’t been seen on a panel light before.
It all stems from how efficient they are with the energy that comes into them. When you switch an LED light on, around 90% of the energy going into it is converted into light. The remaining 10% is lost to heat.
This is massively efficient compared to halogen bulbs. When switched on, a halogen only converts around 20% of its energy into visible light – a massive 80% is lost to heat, explaining why they also get so hot once they’ve been on for a while.
As a result of this, LEDs require much less energy to emit the same amount of light as an equivalent halogen. This saves you money on your bills, though this isn’t the only way they do this.
LEDs remain cooler than halogens because of their increased efficiency, so there is less wear and tear on the internal components from heat stress. This is how our featured panel light has a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.