Free shipping on orders over £50


HURRY! SPRING SALE Now On! Get 10% Off Using Code KEEP10! Plus FREE SHIPPING On All Orders Over £50!

ProNXT AR111 9W LED Spotlight, 800 Lumens 12V

ProNXT AR111 9W LED Spotlight, 800 Lumens 12V

  • Free ShippingOrders over £50

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 5 Years*Warranty

Key Features:
  • 800LM
  • 9W
  • 80W
  • 12V DC
  • 60
  • 111
In a hurry? Buy it today and you'll get it most likely on Monday 27/05/24.
See delivery terms & fees.
In stock

Buy more, pay less...

  • Buy 10
    £10.47 each
  • Buy 20
    £10.25 each
  • Buy 50
    £10.04 each
Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 5 Years*Warranty

Using just 9W of power and providing 800 Lumens of light, the non-dimmable 9W AR111 LED Spotlight is the perfect solution when replacing your 80W halogen.

Using 9 separate 1W LEDs, this product from Mirrorstone will keep your rooms lit for a staggering 50,000 hours, lasting 10 times longer than a traditional halogen. Factor in the light’s frugal nature, and it will also save you money on your energy bill, giving a fast return on your investment – typically within a year.

With a colour rendering index (CRI) of over 70 and a beam angle of 45o, this set of LED’s is ideal for all commercial and retail purposes.

To get the best out of your AR111 spotlight, we recommend switching to an LED compatible driver.

Introducing ProNXT

The ProNXT generation of LED spotlights has been finely tuned to squeeze every last drop of performance out of them. The lumens-to-watts ratio has been greatly improved, with a brighter light for less energy usage. The heat sink has been tightened, with pristine materials used, to disperse heat better. This lengthens the lifespan of the bulb massively.

Benefits Of LED

As mentioned before, LEDs can save you money, both in terms of purchasing bulbs, and in energy bills.

Incandescent bulbs lose up to 80% of their energy to heat, leaving only 20% to provide you with light. LEDs however lose less than 10% to heat, making them far more energy efficient and green. As a result, LEDs are less prone to wear and tear from overheating, giving them their aforementioned lifespan and less risk of fire.

The money saving doesn’t stop there, with volume discounts and a range of discount and promotional codes available throughout the year giving you up to 20% off your purchase.

Freedom Of Light

One of the other benefits of LEDs are the colour options that come with this product, along with the rest of our AR111 spotlight range.

For this item, there is a choice of two colours – warm white (3000K) and cool white (6000K).

The difference is easy to see, as it is purely down to the perceived warmth of the colour of the light.

Warm white replicates the glow given off by traditional halogen bulbs, giving a calm and welcoming atmosphere, perfect for a bedroom or living area.

Cool white though gives off a brighter light that is more penetrating, making it better suited to offices or kitchens.

Returns, Exchanges And A Free 5 Year Warranty

We offer a 14 day cancellation period, giving you peace of mind if you change your mind or in the unlikely event that there is a problem with your spotlight.

This item also comes with a standard 2 year warranty, which is optionally extendable to 5 years at no extra cost. All you need to do is fill out the extended warranty form, and we’ll email confirmation over to you when your warranty is active.

For any other questions regarding this item, our wide range of LED bulbs, wholesale orders or anything else, then please get in touch at, or on 0116 321 4120 where a member of our friendly customer services team will be happy to help.

More Information
Lumens 800LM
Power 9W
Equivalent Wattage 80W
Input Voltage 12V DC
Height (mm) 60
Diameter (mm) 111
Life Hours 50,000
Beam Angle 45°
Dimmable Non-Dimmable
Colour Warm White (3000K) and Cool White (6000K)
Colour Rendering Index (CRI) >70
Warranty 2 Years Upgradable to 5 Years
Certification CE, RoHS
Brand Mirrorstone

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?