Free shipping on orders over £40


Extra 10% Off Your Order, Apply Code: SAVE10. Covid-19 Update: We are still taking and shipping all orders as usual.

NeoTec Fire Rated GU10 Showerlight Diecast - Polished Chrome


NeoTec Fire Rated GU10 Showerlight Diecast - Polished Chrome

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

Key Features:
  • Polished Chrome
  • GU10
  • 240V AC
  • 70mm
  • 83.5mm
  • 147mm
If you buy this item today the estimated distribution date will be in 3 days. Find out more.
In stock
Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

Give your bathroom the revamp you always wanted. Our Fire Rated GU10 Showerlight Diecast - Polished Chrome from Mirrorstone is exactly what you need.

The stunning polished chrome looks incredible, and it can even be used in the shower! It recesses effortlessly into your ceiling, with a small cutting hole of 70mm.

It doesn’t just look stunning but it is also fire rated, so you can feel safe in your home. It is made from intumescent materials inside; these expand when exposed to extreme heat to fill the tiny gaps left behind by cutting holes, making the ceiling airtight. This will help to prevent the heat rising through the ceiling, giving your more evacuation time.

This fitting does need GU10 bulbs, so take a look at our huge range of LEDs to go around your home.

Introducing NeoTec

The NeoTec line has been fully updated to deliver the absolute best that a downlight can be. With such a sturdy design, these fire rated materials have been streamlined to provide better fire protection, with a stylish appearance that looks great. The design has been revamped to include better heat dissipation, increasing the lifespan of your bulb.

Pair It With An LED

Our LED GU10 bulbs are one of our best and fast selling products for many reasons.

GU10 LEDs are very energy efficient compared to conventional light bulbs. Just by swapping over to LEDs, you save up to 90% on your lighting bill. This is because LEDs are smart in the way they use their energy. They convert 90% of their total energy for light, leaving 10% for heat. However incandescent bulbs use 80% of their energy for heat which is useless, this leaves 20% for light.

As LEDs covert more energy towards light, it puts less strain on the components, allowing your LED bulb to stay new for up to 10 years! Imagine all the savings you will be making in the long run.

To make your GU10 LEDs even better, check out the two colour temperatures available. Cool white is best suited for your kitchen and bathroom for a clinical feel. The second option, warm white, is better suited for your living areas and bedrooms for a cosier touch.

More To Offer

If you are after a different colour or different finish then lucky for you we have a wide variety of LED downlights, varying from GU10 downlights to low recess downlights.

The GU10 Downlight Tilt Satin Chrome Diecast is a modern fitting at a great price. The satin chrome makes it perfect to go in your bathroom or kitchen, but can still work well in your living area or bedroom. It needs a cutting hole of 82mm so can work in big or small rooms.

The GU10 Downlight Tilt White Diecast is a great fitting to revamp your home. The clean white finish creates a streamlined effect along your ceiling. It needs a cutting hole of just 80mm.

Make Some Extra Savings

To help you out, check out our voucher code page for the latest discounts and offers.

For our wholesalers, make a trade account to enjoy extra perks and advantages tailored to you.

Need More Information

For further information give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us on

You can also leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK and one of our friendly customer service members will be in touch as soon as possible.

More Information
Finish Polished Chrome
Base GU10
Input Voltage 240V AC
Cutting Hole (mm) 70mm
Diameter (mm) 83.5mm
Recess Depth 147mm
IP Rating IP65
Warranty 1 Year
Brand Mirrorstone

4.00 Average

12 Reviews

Robert Robinson

Well made ,easy to fit, good safety spec and look good in my bathroom

Peter Ryder

Bought these for my daughter for her an-suite, which I have inserted a panel ceiling. I found these extremely well made, with an exceptionaly high quality chrome ring. So much so I will shortly be ordering another 12 for our bathrooms.

Brian Willis

Philip Arnold

Good quality , high standard of finish in polished chrome, wiring terminals well insulated and easy to fit

Alexis Handley

Excellent product ,brilliant value for the money compared to other big stores very fast delivery and brilliant customer service thank you will definitely will shop again.

Ian Elkington

Good quality build, fully sealed unit - correct IP rating for once!

Kingerfisher Electrical

These downlight fitted are very good quality. I bought some from my local supplier when installing them they broke and I paid double the price. I would recommend buy them with the Gu10 spotlights. very good quality and they had them to next day.


Beautifully made and finished and excellent value.

Christopher Davies

Beautifully made and finished and excellent value.

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?