Ditch your old halogen high bay lights and start saving money with our Mirrorstone built 50W LED High Bay Light! At just 50W of energy consumption, it’s 10 times more efficient than an equivalent halogen.
Objects appear really close to their true colours, as if they were under natural light thanks to a colour rendering index (CRI) of over 70. Better yet, it’s a fully contained LED unit with a driver too, so all you need to do is plug the unit in to a 240V mains connection.
You don’t need to worry about it conking out on you either, as it has a projected lifespan of up to 50,000 hours! Even with an average daily use of 8 hours, that’s well over 15 years of use!
As if it didn’t get any better, we also offer free shipping on this high bay light – giving you instant savings.
Visit our discount codes page to see if you could save up to 20% off selected items! We update these offers all the time, so it’s a good idea to keep checking back for the latest deals.
The Lumenoidrange of hi-bay lights is extremely powerful. We have revamped their design to boost the amount of light being provided, whilst still using a conservative amount of light. The reflective nature has been changed ever so slightly, in order to maximise the spread of light throughout the room.
Can I Customise My High Bay Light?
There is one option you can change, and that’s what kind of colour temperature you would like it to emit. Colour temperature is simply a measurement in Kelvins of how warm a light is perceived to be.
You have 3 choices – warm white (3000K), cool white (6000K and day light (4000K). Warm white shines with a very similar shade to your conventional halogen bulbs, and is create for creating a cosy atmosphere – ideal for the living room or bedroom.
Cool white is brighter and has an icier shade compared to warm white. This is better for areas that need to be well lit like the kitchen, office or warehouse.
Day light meets the previous 2 halfway, and combines the softness of warm white with the brightness of cool white. Where you use this depends on personal preference.
We would recommend one of our best sellers – the Mirrorstone 100W LED High Bay Light. It consumes double the power of our featured light, but also doubles the lumen count to 9000.
If you wanted a halogen to match the performance, it would end up using around 800W of power! It retains the 50,000 hour lifespan, 120o beam angle and CRI of over 70, so you won’t be missing out on any of the brilliant features of our 50W variant.
This alternative works much better in substantially larger areas, giving you options with how you want to use it.
Why Bother Switching To LEDs?
There are loads of reasons why you should make the switch to LED lighting. One of the main reasons that everyone loves is just how much money you can save by using them.
Your normal halogen bulbs lose up to 80% of their energy just to heat wastage, leaving only 20% to provide light. This explains why they get so hot when they’ve been on for a while.
LEDs on the other hand lose just 10% to heat, and are able to use a much larger proportion of their power to light up.
This has 2 main benefits for you. The first is that they use less energy, and therefore reduce the amount that your electricity bills come for.
The second way is by reducing the wear and tear on the LEDs themselves, thanks to the considerably cooler operating temperatures. This in turn means that they last much longer – 50,000 hours in the case of our high bay – so you spend a lot less on replacement lights!
The lower temperatures also make LEDs safer to use too, as they pose far less of a fire risk and you also won’t burn your skin by accidentally touching a hot bulb.
How Is My Purchase Protected?
To start with, you’re covered by our 14 day home trial period. During this time, you’re entitled to a full refund or exchange – just say the word and we’ll process it for you. We just need the 50W high bay light back in re-sellable condition with all original parts and packaging included.
Beyond this, you have Mirrorstone’s 2 year replacement warranty to fall back on if there are any unlikely problems in the future.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.