HURRY! BIG SALE Now On With 10% OFF (Use SAVE10) Order Now!

Product Gallery
IP Rating
Orders Over £40 Ship Free

Orders Over £40 Ship Free

28 Day Returns

28 Day

12 Months Warranty

12 Months

46.54 £



SKU: MS-21654

In Stock

* Required Fields



Call To Order 0116 321 4120

Specification Table

240v Mains
Height (mm):
Diameter (mm):
1 Year
IP Rating:

Cadell 3 Way Ceiling Light Chrome/Clear Acrylic Ribbed Shades Description

The Cadell 3 Way Ceiling Light Chrome/Clear Acrylic Ribbed Shades is a classically simple fitting to revamp your home.

Designed by Mirrorstone, the clear acrylic ribbed shades add a unique touch to a chrome ceiling light. Measuring 340mm in height, and 390mm in diameter, it is perfect for your hallway or along your stairway.

This fitting is covered with a 1 year warranty, so you can shop in confidence with us.

The base for this shade requires E14 bulbs, so it’s the perfect time to switch your bulbs over to our LEDs.

Make The Switch Now

LEDs are not just any ordinary bulbs. The E14 3W OMNI-LED, Clear Golf Ball will suit this shade perfectly. This replacement uses only 3 watts of power, so imagine the saving you will make on your lighting bill.

You will also make even more savings, as you will not need to buy a new bulb for another 10 years. This is because LEDs are smart in the way they use their energy. They use 90% of the total energy for light, leaving 10% for heat. However incandescent bulbs use 80% of their energy for heat which is useless, this leaves 20% for light.

Other Choices

We have a huge range of indoor light fittings varying from ceiling lights to pendant lights, so the choice is all yours.

Our Milano Square 4 Way Directional Ceiling Light Cube Shades is a stunning piece of décor. The chrome metal finish adds a contemporary touch so you know it will always be trendy. The four cubes are wound by wire to add a unique twist to a simple design. This is ideal for your living room or even your bathroom.

On the other hand, if you are after a traditional shade the Stellios 3 Way LED Ceiling Light is perfect. It’s built from metal, and comes in a range of finishes – chrome, copper, premium bronze and black. To save some money take a look at our voucher codes page for the latest codes and offers.

Peace Of Mind

We understand, occasionally, a customer will receive an item that isn’t quite what they expected or not entirely happy with. If this is the case, get in touch, as long as you are within the 28 days of purchase we will be able to arrange a return and receive a replacement or a full refund.

As this is a special order item, there will be a 15% restocking fee if you do choose to return it.

Get in Touch!

If you happen to be a wholesaler, set up a trade account for exclusive prices and access to the site.

If you need any help or questions, give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us on

Our social media team can also give you a helping hand, leave a comment on our Facebook and Instagram page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK.

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Ducy 3 Way Ceiling Light

Ducy 3 Way Ceiling Light