Featuring great energy efficiency, you can easily replace your existing fluorescent tube. The 6ft T8 LED Tube Light - Cool White consumes a modest 25W of power while it produces a stunning lumen level of 2500 - comparable to other commercial lighting.
Being LED also means that you will get great life from the unit, with a life expectancy of up to 50,000, at a use of 8 hours a day you can easily get 15 years of life from it!
This T8 tube light is also a great quality reaching a Colour Rendering Index (CRI) of 70. This means that anything in the room will appear close to the colour it was meant to be.
With a full spread of light coming at a 180° beam angle the light will spread and light up whatever you want it to. This beam angle makes it great for commercial uses such as supermarket shop floors or even in offices.
Each 6ft tube light comes with a vibrant and sharp colour of Cool White. This colour is what makes the tube suitable for more commercial use. Cool White is categorised as a 6000K rating on the Kelvin scale. This white output means that it is sometimes called Ice White.
We also have shorter lengths to help suit any installation with 2ft, 3ft, 4ft and 5ft tubes available.
Like all of our other T8 LED tube lights, they replace your existing tube and do not come with the fitting to install them.
Replacing them is relatively simple, but you just need to decipher what ballast your current fitting has. To work this out, all you need is a phone with a digital camera, or just a digital camera.
All you'll need to do then is fit it into your existing fitting and you'll be good to go!
If you are not 100% confident in installing these tube lights then do not attempt to swap them over and consult a qualified electrician as soon as possible.
The new and improved OMNIPowerrange delivers a highly efficient tube light that brings incredible energy-efficiency. Delivering more lumens-per-watts than ever before, these have a wider beam angle to ensure that every last nook and cranny is lit to its fullest.
Make The Switch To LED
With LEDs becoming brighter and more efficient at an alarming rate, the reasons to switch are becoming more and more apparent.
More prominently in CFL light bulbs, you may find that you hear a slight buzzing noise. With LEDs this noise is absent, as well as the irritating flicker when turning your lights on.
Once on, they also help you save heaps of cash thanks to their efficiency. With such a low power consumption, LEDs can get the same light output as a lot more inefficient lighting solutions. This is clearly depicted in the heat to light ratio of LED and incandescent lights.
In the past, light bulbs have got their light from extreme heat. This heating process causes incandescent bulbs to use a huge 80% of their energy in heat! This remaining, unconvincing 20% of energy is used on light output.
By flipping the ratio, LEDs have maximised the efficiency of lighting solutions. With an astonishing 90% of their energy being used as light output and only 10% of the energy used on heat. This astounding ratio is what helps prolong the lifespan to previously unreachable levels.
On top of this, you should also know that in case you order several 6ft T8 LED Tube Lights you can benefit from free shipping as every order over £40 does.
Help Against Any Problems You May Encounter
Each order you place with Wholesale LED Lights comes with a 14-day cancellation period. This means that if you test your 6ft T8 tube lights and decide you do not like them for whatever reason you can return them for either a full refund or exchange them over to something different.
You're also covered against any failures of the unit. Coming with a 2 year replacement warranty, these 6ft T8 tubes can easily be replaced should they unexpectedly fail.
Don't be afraid to give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions about the range tube lights or help with installation.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.