The Exit Sign LED - Ceiling/Wall Mount is an energy saving signboard for your work environment.
From Mirrorstone, the ceiling mounted sign uses only 3W of power which is very practical as it is a necessity in a work place.
It fits discreetly into the ceiling and is constructed from aluminium and polycarbonate, so no need to worry about it breaking anytime soon. The shatter resistant polycarbonate sign panel has a down arrow emergency exit legend on it.
It measures 195mm in height, 380mm in length and 51mm in depth, so it is perfect for all corridors and entrances.
Seeing as the LED lights are fitted inside the sign, it allows it to be a slim design. It uses just 3w of energy so it will be saving you money in the long run.
LEDs are clever in the way they use their energy. They convert 90% of their energy into light, which puts less strain on the components allowing it to have a longer lifespan than average incandescent bulbs. Incandescents do the total opposite; they convert 80% of their total energy toward heat leaving only 20% for light.
The Exit Box LED; Double Sided - Maintained is a perfect escape route sign. It can be mounted to the ceiling making it visible for everyone to see. It uses 4w of energy and measures 193mm in height, 393mm in length and has a depth of 63mm.
We have a 14-day cancellation period in place; you can return your item for a full refund or exchange. As this is a special order item you are liable to pay 15% restocking fee, so please double check your basket before checking out.
If you have any further questions, give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us on email@example.com.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.