|BLACK, SILVER GREY, BLACK GOLD AND WHITE|
IP44 Outdoor LED Post Lamp Description
If you’re the kind of person that looks at modern, minimalist design values and isn’t interested, then you might prefer what our IP44 Outdoor LED Post Lamp has to offer instead.
Brought to you by industry leaders Mirrorstone Lighting, the styling is reminiscent of lamps from years gone by, foregoing sleek surfaces in favour of a textured, aged metal look.
The lamp itself is made from a plastic polymer called polypropylene – so it won’t corrode or rust over time, ensuring it lasts as long as its aesthetics suggest.
Water damage isn’t an issue either thanks to IP44 rating out of the box. What this means for you is that it won’t be penetrated by any objects larger than 1mm, and can safely guard against splashes of water.
At 420mm in height, it’s certainly not going to go unnoticed, but won’t over power your decor either, so it’s the ideal height.
It takes a single E27 LED bulb, and connects directly to your 240V mains – so it doesn’t ask for much either.
Make It Your Own
You’ve got a couple of options to choose from when purchasing your IP44 Outdoor LED Post Lamp.
The first of these is what finish you would like – you can pick one out of black, white, black with bushed silver or black with brushed gold, depending on where you want to use it.
You can also choose to have a bulb bundled with your post lamp too – saving you the hassle of purchasing a separate one yourself!
You can have either a warm white (3000K) or cool white (6000K) bulb – the colour temperature you choose again depending on where you want to use it.
Colour temperature is simply a measure on the Kelvin scale of how warm a light is perceived to be.
Warm white comes in at 3000K, and is great to use in places like the living room or bedroom because of the resemblance it bears with older halogen lights – it helps create a very comfortable atmosphere.
Cool white is much higher on the Kelvin scale at 6000K, and is far better suited to areas like the kitchen or office. This is because of its brighter, more clinical shade of white. This creates a much brighter space that’s better for concentration.
Of course you are welcome to purchase this post lamp without a bulb, and pick from our range of E27 LED bulbs.
For a slightly different design, you may want to consider our Balmoral Outdoor Post Top Lantern Light. Some of the angular design features of our featured post lamp are ditched in favour of some rounded edges.
It still features the same 240V mains compatibility and E27 base, so the changes are purely cosmetic.
For all our other designs, you should have a browse through our whole range of LED wall lights.
Why Choose LEDs?
There are many reasons why you should upgrade to LEDs. One of the primary factors is how much money they can save you.
And how do they do this? It starts with how efficient LEDs are with their energy. When you flick the switch, our LED bulbs convert up to 90% of its energy into light.
Flick the same switch on a halogen bulb, and only 20% of its energy is converted into light – the remaining 80% is lost to heat wastage.
Not only does this mean that LEDs use less energy to hit the same brightness as halogens, but it also has another knock on effect that saves you even more.
With less heat passing through the bulb, there is less wear and tear on the whole thing – explaining how LEDs last so much longer. Typically, they last twice as long as CFLs and 20 times longer than halogen bulbs!
This means you spend much less on maintenance costs and you won’t have to replace them as often. You’ll usually see a return on investment within the first year of purchase.
We can also help with some of the savings – head on over to our special discount codes page for the chance to chop up to 20% off the price of selected items, including our featured post lamp!
Want to buy a large quantity of items? If you spend over £40, you’ll get free shipping on your order too.
No Fuss 28 Day Returns
If you’re not happy with your post lamp for any given reason – maybe there’s an unlikely fault or you’ve simply changed your mind – then you’re entitled to a full refund or exchange during our 28 day returns period.
This is a special order item however, and isn’t kept on shelf. This means a couple of things.
The first is that you’ll need to allow an additional 3-5 days on top of the standard delivery time, so that we can order it from our suppliers.
Secondly, there will also be an additional 15% restocking fee in the event of a return, so please ensure that your basket is correct before confirming your payment.
You can get in contact with us by ringing 0116 321 4120, or by emailing us at email@example.com if you have any further queries regarding this item, installations, becoming a wholesale customer or anything else.