Transform your office or work space with our highly attractive 12W Crystal Square Glass Panel Light. Brought to you by Mirrorstone, this panel light packs all the features you’d ever need for a commercial area.
To start with, it uses just 12W, making it a perfect replacement for a 60W panel light – so it helps cut down energy costs.
The great thing is though, that performance doesn’t suffer for it. Instead, you get an incredible 640 lumens, which is bright enough to illuminate small offices, or even larger offices in multiple quantities.
Do bear in mind that if you are looking to illuminate larger areas, you can get a special multi-buy discount if you purchase 5 or more units. Orders exceeding £40 also ship for free too!
The light is distributed at a 120o beam angle, ensuring that all corners of your room are well lit.
Perhaps even more impressive is that all this horsepower is squeezed into a tiny 160 x 160mm sized panel, with the unit itself coming in at a thickness of just 35mm!
Finally, a lifespan of 30,000 hours means that it’s an excellent long term purchase. If you have it on between 9am and 5pm for 8 hours per day, that’s over 10 years of use!
There’s a single option you can tweak to customise the way you use your Crystal Square Glass Panel Light – and that’s the shade of light it outputs.
You can pick from either cool white, or a triple white cycle. Triple white cycle allows you to cycle through warm white, cool white, and day light every time you switch it on and off, giving you the best of all worlds!
Our Crystal Square Glass Panel Lights are available in 6W and 18W variants, giving you the flexibility to cater the power of your product depending on the size of the area you need to illuminate. The 6W outputs 360 lumens, and the 18W emits 1100 lumens of light.
They use considerably less energy when compared to other types of lighting, using 10 times less electricity than halogens, and around half the electricity that a CFL would use.
This is because of their incredible efficiency – up to 90% of an LEDs energy is converted into light, with the remaining 10% lost to heat.
Halogens lose up to 80% of their energy to heat alone, leaving just 20% to provide light. The end result is considerably fewer fossil fuels being burnt to provide the same amount of light.
Not only this, but LEDs are almost completely recyclable! The same cannot be said of CFLs which contain trace amounts of mercury in them, typically around 4 milligrams per bulb.
This means they are considerably trickier to dispose of, as you cannot throw them away with your normal rubbish. Mercury is largely detrimental to your health, immune system and internal organs.
LEDs face no such problem, and are perfectly safe to throw away after they’ve come to the end of their life with your normal waste.
Protecting Your Order
If you encounter any unlikely issues with your panel light, you’re more than welcome to a refund or exchange under our 14 day returns policy.
Please do bear in mind however, that this panel light is a special order item, and is subject to a 15% restocking fee in the event of a return. It also means that you’ll have to allow an additional 3-5 days on top of the standard delivery time.
In the longer term, you’re covered by Mirrorstone’s 2 year warranty.
If you have any further queries about this panel light, installations, becoming a trade customer or anything else, then get in touch with our friendly customer services team!
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.