Free shipping on orders over £50


HURRY! SPRING SALE Now On! Get 10% Off Using Code KEEP10! Plus FREE SHIPPING On All Orders Over £50!

Multi Coloured Butterfly Ball NE Pendant Shade (Shade Only)

Multi Coloured Butterfly Ball NE Pendant Shade (Shade Only)

  • Free ShippingOrders over £50

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

Key Features:
  • Mirrorstone
  • Multi
  • Plastic
  • 240v Mains
  • 265mm
  • 315mm
Please note that as this is a special order item, dispatch will take an additional 3-5 working days.
In stock
£24.67 £20.56

Buy more, pay less...

  • Buy 3
    £20.14 each
  • Buy 5
    £19.73 each
  • Buy 10
    £19.32 each
Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

Looking to add a bright touch in your home?

Then the Multi Coloured Butterfly Ball NE Pendant Shade from Mirrorstone is a simple way to update your room in seconds.

This contemporary ceiling pendant shade is designed to form a decorative cluster of delicate butterflies perfect for a bold centre piece within a room.

This inexpensive shade is a nice addition to your home and can change up a plain living space by giving it a splash of colour. This shade is especially great if you’re looking to add a sense of creativity yet still remain elegant in your child’s bedroom.

The pendant measures 265mm in height and has a diameter of 315mm, thus making the shade versatile for any sized room.

Looking For Something Else

Thanks to our large range of pendant light fittings you will definitely find one to suit your rooms down to the finest detail.

If you like the concept of this shade, but want a neutral toned version check out the Butterfly Ball NE Pendant Shade. This light fitting will match with any room due to the cool colour tones. Even in a simple teenager’s bedroom it can add an elegant touch or can even look stunning as a centre piece in the room.

If butterflies aren’t up your alley then no need to fret, we have the Flower Ball Pendant Shade Multi Coloured which would make heads turn without a doubt! The gorgeous pastel floral design will make a stunning centre piece in the chosen room. It can even be placed in a child’s bedroom or even in a quirky decorated living room.

If you are looking for something else have a look at our indoor light fittings range, with over 500 to choice from we are sure you will find one you like!

Keep the butterflies glowing for longer

LEDs have a longer life expectancy over halogen light bulbs. This is because LEDs convert 90% of their energy to useful light energy leaving 10% for heat. This allows the bulb to last longer as it puts less strain on the interior components.

However incandescent light bulbs do the opposite. They convert up to 80% of their energy to heat leaving only 20% towards light production. This makes LEDs more efficient, so much so, that you’ll be able to slash your lighting bills by up to 90%.

Take a look at our wide variety of LED bulbs so you can find one that fits best in your home.

Fluttering Deals

To help you save on your purchases - check out our amazing promo codes for the chance to keep your coins!

Mirrorstone provides a 12 month warranty with this product, therefore you can enjoy going forward with no worries.

To top it off, we even offer free shipping over £40! So be sure to take a browse through our website as you may find other products you like, therefore giving you free shipping!


If you have any further questions regarding the shade or LED lights then do not delay - give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us on

You can also leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK.

More Information
Brand Mirrorstone
Finish Multi
Material Plastic
Voltage 240v Mains
Height (mm) 265mm
Diameter (mm) 315mm
Warranty 1 Year
IP Rating IP20

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?