Free shipping on orders over £50


HURRY! SPRING SALE Now On! Get 10% Off Using Code KEEP10! Plus FREE SHIPPING On All Orders Over £50!

Hearts And Butterflies NE Pendant Shade (Shade Only)

Hearts And Butterflies NE Pendant Shade (Shade Only)

  • Free ShippingOrders over £50

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

Key Features:
  • Mirrorstone
  • White
  • 240v Mains
  • 270
  • 180
  • 1 Year
Please note that as this is a special order item, dispatch will take an additional 3-5 working days.
In stock
£16.67 £13.89

Buy more, pay less...

  • Buy 3
    £13.61 each
  • Buy 5
    £13.33 each
  • Buy 10
    £13.05 each
Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 12 MonthsWarranty

This pretty Hearts And Butterflies NE Pendant Shade from Mirrorstone is a great way to add a girly touch to your child’s room.

Ideal for a girl’s bedroom, the PVC dangling hearts and butterflies is a perfect piece of decor to get your little girl excited.

Measuring 270mm in height with a diameter of 180mm, it can be fitted into any sized room. The shade is capable to just be fitted straight on to your existing lamp holder. Remember you get 12 month warranty with this product, so you can enjoy this shade with no worries.

In case you change your mind, we provide a 14-day trial period which means you can return it or exchange it without a hassle. So continue shopping in ease with us. However as this is a special item you will have to pay a small 15% restocking fee.

More Options To Choose From

We have a vast variety of LED pendant shades all with unique twists to suit your style exactly.

Maybe your teenage girl loves butterflies too, then this neutral Butterfly Ball NE Pendant Shade is worth a shot. The intricately made design forms a cluster of butterflies. This will go well in all types of rooms, even your living room for a modern interior. This shade is also available in multi coloured and pink.

If these aren’t up your street then take a look at our big range of indoor light fittings for the best one.

LED Benefit The Environment And You

Unlike in energy saving CLF bulbs, LEDs don’t contain mercury. Mercury is used to allow a fluorescent bulbs to last longer, however if spilled your bulbs smashes the mercury liquid turns into a gas.

Whereas eco-friendly LEDs contain recyclable resources, so won’t end up in wasteful landfill sites.

LEDs are energy efficient, meaning they will last you around 17 years based on an 8 hour usage a day! It does this by converting 90% of its energy as light, leaving 10% for heat. This puts less strain on the components as a whole allowing it to last so long.

Say Hi!

To help you out further, check out our discount code page for the latest promotion codes to knock off up to 20% your shopping cart.

Should you have any questions about LEDs or in general, then don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0116 321 4120, or email us on

You can even leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK.

More Information
Brand Mirrorstone
Finish White
Voltage 240v Mains
Height (mm) 270
Diameter (mm) 180
Warranty 1 Year
IP Rating IP20
Certification CE, RoHS

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?