HURRY! SPECIAL SALE Now On With 10% OFF (Use SUPER10) Order Now!

Product Gallery
IP20
IP Rating
Metal / TC-Polycotton
Material
40w
Maximum Load
Black/Silver
Finish
Orders Over £40 Ship Free

Orders Over £40 Ship Free

28 Day Returns

28 Day
Returns

12 Months Warranty

12 Months
Warranty

22.81 £

Retail
Price
£22.81

SKU: MS20123

Retail
Price
£22.81

In Stock

* Required Fields

Retail
Price
£22.81

Call To Order 0116 321 4120

Specification Table

Brand:
Mirrorstone
Finish:
Black/Silver
Material:
Metal / TC-Polycotton
Base:
E14
Maximum Load:
40w
Height (mm):
255mm
Diameter (mm):
120mm
Warranty:
1 Year
IP Rating:
IP20

Francis Satin Nickel Touch Table Lamp With Black Shade Description

The Francis Satin Nickel Touch Table Lamp With Black Shade from Mirrorstone is a beautifully designed piece of décor for your living areas.

The small table lamp measures 255mm in height and has a diameter of 120mm, so it will sit perfectly on your bedside table. The smooth chrome base is paired with a black shade to create the perfect colour combination for your home.

The smartly designed base allows you control the brightness of the light in four settings: low, medium, bright and off. This does require E14 dimmable bulbs and lucky for you we have a huge range of LED bulbs for you.

Make The Perfect Pair

The Dimmable E14 3W OMNI-LED, Clear Candle consumes 3 watts of power and features OMNI-LED filaments so it is the perfect replacement for your 35w incandescent light bulb. You can easily swap your bulbs over and start saving 90% on your bills.

The reason for all this is because LEDs convert 90% of their total energy into light, which is of course what a bulb is used for, leaving 10% as wasted heat. However your average halogens convert 80% of its energy into heat, this leaves only 20% for light.

If you are looking to swap all the bulbs in your home, take a look through the LED light bulb range we have, varying from B22 to E14.

Even More Options

If you love the style of this lamp but you are not so keen on the colour scheme, we also have it available in red, brown, purple, orange and white.

If you are after something completely different, the Chrome LED Contemporary Curved Desk Lamp With 3-Step-Touch-Dimmer puts a twist on the typical table lamps. The curved chrome arms add a modern touch to your work place. It measures 390mm in height and has a width of 130mm in width and length.

Another great option would be the Camboir Dome Headed Table Lamp Gold / Black. The trendy gold and black colour combination fits perfectly in any room. It measures 550mm in height and has a diameter of 500mm, so it is larger than other lamps, which is perfect for office desks.

Trade Customers

If you happen to be a wholesaler, make sure you sign up for a trade account to take advantage of extra perks now.

Returns Policy & Contact Details

We also have a 28-day trial period so if you do happen to change your mind, don’t hesitate to send it back within this time. Simply return the chosen lamp for an exchange or a full refund.

However if you do choose to send it back you will need to pay a 15% restocking fee.

You can give us a call on 0116 321 4120 or email us at cs@wled.co.uk if you do have any queries.

You can also leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet us @WLEDLightsUK and one of our customer service team members will get back to you as soon as possible.