|H:80mm W:80mm D:70mm|
Tilt And Rotation:
Single GU10 Spotlight Fitting Description
Simplicity and functionality don’t always mix – but they do with our Single GU10 Spotlight Fitting.
The adjustable head has 90o tilt and 360o rotation functionality, giving you unparalleled freedom of light placement.
This makes it perfect for all domestic and commercial applications, allowing for it to be used on both ceilings and on walls.
All of this comes in what is a relatively modest design, with minimalism at heart.
It doesn’t need to break the bank either. Be sure to check our discount and promotional codes page to see if you can get up to 20% off selected items.
EasiLight: A World Of Colour In Your Hands
Add some colour to your room with our exclusive EasiLight RGB bulbs. Compatible with selected fittings, simply pop in the bulb and control using a remote – gone are the days of switches.
Innovate your home with this smart technology and control your lighting from the push of a button. This intelligent range can emit up to 16 million colours using Wi-Fi, dim or brighten to your chosen aesthetic and can even be paired with your Amazon Alexa smart-home device. Still with the low cost, tough durability and long life-span of LEDs, have the added bonus of wowing your guests with this truly unique and mesmerising lighting.
Connect your bulb with Wi-Fi Bridge Box to control the speed, brightness and other bulb functions via your smartphone, or opt for a 4 Zone Wallplate when you have multiple bulbs to control. Don’t forget to purchase your Remote Holder to ensure it never escapes. For more options, simply search ‘Easilight’ in our search bar for the entire range!
Please note that when purchasing the RGB bulbs with this fitting, you will need a minimum of one remote to control your bulbs. So, if you’re purchasing a single fitting, you will need to pick the option with remote, whereas if you’re purchasing multiple fittings, only one of them needs to be purchased with a remote.
The Rest Is Up To You
Whilst these are the features that come with every one of our GU10 spotlight fittings, there are a few bits you get to choose yourself.
4 finishes are available – with white, black, red and chrome choices ensuring that the fitting goes with any kind of interior decor.
You’ll also have a choice of whether you want dimmable bulbs included in the package. Though it is worth knowing that if you do want to use dimmable lights in your fitting, you will require a trailing edge dimmer switch. Using a leading edge dimmer switch may not work with LEDs and could even damage the bulbs.
The other option you’ll have is what kind of colour temperature you would like – with warm white (3000K) and cool white (6000K) available.
The difference between different temperatures is easy – it’s simply the perceived warmth of the light given off by the bulb.
Warm white closely replicates the kind of light given off by conventional halogens, and helps create a homely atmosphere. This is great for places that need to feel comfortable like the living room or the bedroom.
Switching To LEDs
There are many reasons why you should switch to LED lights. One of the main reasons are just how environmentally friendly they are. This is even more relevant in a time where there is such a massive push to use green technologies.
LEDs are substantially more efficient with their energy than traditional halogens. LEDs lose just 10% of their energy to heat wastage. Halogen bulbs however lose up to 80% of their energy to heat, leaving just 20% to actually provide light. This makes them 10 times less efficient than LEDs.
The end result of this is not only lower electricity bills, but considerably less fossil fuels being burned to provide the electricity.
LEDs are also far easier to recycle as well. This is because they don’t contain any harmful chemicals. Fluorescent lights however have Mercury vapour in them. This is highly detrimental to your brain, internal organs and immune system if you are exposed to it.
Additionally, this also makes LEDs better for your health and safety.
Returns, Warranty And Contact Details
You may decide after you’ve received your item that you need to return it for whatever reason. There’s nothing wrong with this. Rest assured we have a 28 day home trial period in place during which you’re welcome to a full refund or exchange.
You’re also covered by the manufacturer warranty which for this GU10 spotlight fitting is 12 months.
For any other queries you might have about this single GU10 spotlight fitting, similar 1 way GU10 spotlight fittings, other high quality light fittings that we stock, installations, wholesale enquiries or anything else then please get in touch. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a ring on 0116 321 4120.