Cutting Hole (mm):
NeoDeck White LED Decking Light Kit 40mm Description
When configuring how you want your LED lights set up, it can be daunting what with voltages, lumens and wattages complicating the process.
If this describes you, then it sounds like you could really benefit from our 40mm White LED Decking Light Kit.
It’s an easy, all-in-one package that includes everything you need to set up decking lights indoors or outdoors.
Included are a set of LED lights, all the cables and connectors you need (that’s a 5m cable to run from the transformer to your first light, and 1.5m of cabling between each LED), and a low voltage transformer.
Please be aware that the supplied transformer is only designed to run the amount of lights included in the pack. You cannot add any more lights on, else this will overload the transformer.
They’re energy efficient too, with the whole set using just 3.5W of power. Take a look at the video below to find out more about the 40mm LED Decking Light Kits:
The NeoDeck range of decking lights upgrades your outdoor experience. With a more vivid light than ever before, your coloured or white lights will brighten up your night. It’s the same low energy usage you’d expect, with brighter lights, and improved weather resistance. It’s a completely new decking adventure.
Use Them Anywhere
One of the great things about this white LED decking light is just how versatile it is. It’s suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and would look great on your garden decking, or on your kitchen plinth.
White provides a neutral colour that fits perfectly with any colour scheme in any room.
The small size helps with this too, as they only require a 30mm cutting hole per light, with the diameter of each LED just 40mm. This means they don’t appear too conspicuous, but still excel at lighting your area of choice.
IP ratings provide varying levels of protection against moisture and foreign bodies. There are 2 elements of an IP rating that determine how much protection it has.
The first digit tells you how well your device protects against foreign bodies. In this case, this is a 6. This means that it is completely dust tight.
The second digit represents the items’ protection against fluid and moisture. For this kit, this is a 5. This protects against low pressure jets of water from any direction.
This is certainly more than adequate to defend against condensation and splashes of water that it might be exposed to in the kitchen. The same applies to any level of rain for outdoor use.
Moving Into The Future With LEDs
There are many reasons to use LED lights instead of conventional halogens and fluorescents.
Chief among these are the money saving benefits.
The LEDs on this kit have a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours – that’s over 10 years! This prevents the need to buy replacement lights all the time, saving you money. The savings aren’t just long term though.
LEDs also use considerably less energy than incandescent lights. This is because they are so much more efficient.
Incandescent bulbs lose up to 80% of their energy to heat. This leaves just 20% to actually provide light. LEDs however only lose 10% to heat wastage. This results in a tenfold improvement in efficiency and substantially lower electricity bills.
The savings can start today though – the second you click buy.
Our discount and promotional offers could save you up to 20% off selected items. We have various codes available through the year so it is worth checking back on these.
Warranty, Home Trial And Contact Details
Returning your items that you have bought from us isn’t an issue. Whether it’s because there is a problem or if you have simply changed your mind, you’re fully entitled to a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.
This LED deck light kit is also protected by the 12 month standard manufacturer warranty, covering your purchase in the long term too.
For any other queries you might have about this item, other hiqh quality LED decking lights that we stock, installations, wholesale purchases or anything else then please get in touch. Email us at email@example.com, or give us a call on 0116 321 4120 where someone from our friendly customer service team will be glad to assist you.