It’s made from glass and aluminium, resulting in a sturdy build quality. IP65 rating gives you complete dust proofing and protection against light jets of water – so it can withstand anything that the great outdoors has to throw at it.
Just because it can put up with heavy rain, doesn’t mean you have to – the RF remote can be used to switch it on/off, dim the light and switch between 16 different colours, including white.
A 50m range means that you don’t even have to go outside to use it – simply press the buttons from the comfort of your own house.
We run a series of discounts codes that apply to selected items on our site – including our featured RGB floodlight – where you could save up to 20%!
Illuminate your property with absolute confidence, thanks to the new HEXRcollection from Mirrorstone Lighting. With a higher lumens to watts ratio than ever before, this is powerful lighting at an eco-friendly price. A sturdier build and a perfectly tooled reflective housing mean that this light will penetrate the furthest reaches of your garden with its RGB light.
Picking The Right Product
5000 lumens is a lot of light. Maybe too much for some areas.
It uses less than a third of the energy of our featured item, but is only a few lumens short of reaching half the brightness at 2430. It too comes bundled with an IR remote, so you get all the luxuries and control that we spoke about above.
Depending on where you plan on placing your floodlight, you may want to consider using our pair of floodlight spikes. These allow you to mount your floodlight pretty much anywhere on the floor. This is great if wall mounting isn’t practical or even possible.
This also opens up the possibility to illuminate feature walls on the outside of large buildings for example – a perfect match for our featured product.
LEDs are quickly becoming the industry standard when it comes to lighting. There are many reasons for their surging popularity, and one of them is the amount of money you can save.
It all stems from how much more energy efficient LEDs are. Let’s take a conventional incandescent bulb. Out of all the energy it consumes, just 20% is used to provide light, with the remaining 80% lost to heat wastage. This is why they get so hot when in use.
LEDs on the other hand only lose about 10% of their energy to heat, giving them much cooler operating temperatures and making them far more energy efficient.
The energy efficiency is simple – they use less electricity so your bills come for less. Easy.
The cooler operating temperature means that there is a lot less wear and tear on the lights, so they have much longer lifespans – 50,000 hours in the case of our featured floodlight. This, in turn, ensures that you spend far less on replacement bulbs, giving you even more savings.
Incidentally, the cooler temperatures make LEDs safer too, as they pose less of a fire risk and you won’t burn your skin by touching them after they’ve been on for a long time too.
Returns Policy, Warranty And Contact Details
If you’ve changed your mind about this RGB floodlight, or if there is an unlikely problem, then you’re eligible for a full refund or exchange during our 14-day cancellation period.
Please be aware though that as this is a special order item, there is an additional 15% restocking fee if you do return it, so please make sure your basket is correct before confirming purchase.
Your 2 year replacement warranty with Mirrorstone covers you for any further rare issues you might have.
Our team of experts are on hand during our opening hours, ready to answer any questions you might have about this 100W floodlight, installations, becoming a trade customer or anything else – just get in touch!
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.