Hurry! NEW YEAR SALE: 10% OFF On Selected Items (Use Code: KEEP10). Order Now!

Product Gallery
Life Hours
IP Rating
Orders Over £40 Ship Free

Orders Over £40 Ship Free

14 Day Cancellations

14 Day

3 Years Warranty

3 Years

12.58 £




In Stock

buy more pay less...

£10.17 Each

£9.86 Each

£9.54 Each

* Required Fields


Call To Order 0116 321 4120

Specification Table

Equivalent Wattage:
Input Voltage:
85-265v AC
Working Frequency:
50-60 mHz
Height (mm):
Width (mm):
Life Hours:
Beam Angle:
IP Rating:
Glass & Aluminium
Black or White
3 Years

Infinity 2.0 10w LED Floodlight Description

Our state-of-the-art Infinity 10W LED Floodlight from Mirrorstone Lighting is perfect for those small pockets of space outside your property that you need to keep well lit.

The ultra-slim, attractive curved aluminium body means that you can finally do away with the ugly, boxy floodlights of years gone by.

It doesn’t leave any space in the dark too, thanks to a massive 900 lumens and a wide 120° beam angle emitted by the COB light source.

A colour rendering index (CRI) of 80 means that you’re getting some of the best quality illumination possible too.

This kind of end product doesn’t even come at the expense of running costs either – it uses just 10W of power, and is an ideal replacement for a 100W halogen floodlight. This represents brilliant efficiency – 90 lumens per watt!

Maintenance costs are further reduced thanks to a huge 30,000 hour lifespan – that’s twice as long as a compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) and 20 times longer than your average halogen light!

Throw in IP65 rating, along with a high quality aluminium alloy construction and this floodlight has everything it needs to withstand the great outdoors.

Introducing Infinity 2.0

The Infinity 2.0 range of LED floodlights is much improved, with more penetrative light reaching into the limits of your exterior. The energy-efficiency has been massively heightened, with a much higher brightness-to-watts ratio than ever before. The PIR sensors on selected models have also been finely-tuned, to avoid erroneous actions, and only highlight what’s necessary.

Customise It To Your Tastes!

Our 10W LED Floodlight does give you the chance to stamp your own identity on it too. One of the customisable options is what kind of finish you would like – choose from traditional and sleek black, or a modern and clean looking white!

The other main option you’ll have is what kind of colour temperature you would like.

Colour temperature refers to the shade of white that your floodlight emits, depending on the perceived warmth of the light. This is measured on the Kelvin scale, and there are 2 choices available.

The first is Warm White (3000K). This closely replicates the shade emitted by conventional halogens, and has a softer hue when it’s on.

The other choice is Cool White (6000K). This is much brighter and emits a cleaner, icier shade of white that is very penetrating.

Upgrade to LEDs

LEDs are the future of domestic lighting. One of the main reasons for this is because of just how energy efficient they are. We’ve already touched upon how this particular floodlight matches the performance of a halogen equivalent that uses 10 times more energy.

How is this achieved though?

It starts with how much of the energy is used to provide light. When you switch a halogen light on, up to 80% of the electricity is wasted on heat alone, leaving just 20% to actually power the illumination.

Compared to this, LEDs only waste around 10% on heat, making them 90% more energy efficient.

The result is that LEDs use considerably less electricity, and operate at far cooler temperatures. With less heat passing through the internal components of the light, there is less wear and tear – which is what gives LEDs their incredible lifespan.

Cancellation Period And 3 Year Warranty

You needn’t worry going forward with our Infinity 10W LED Floodlight. In the unlikely event that anything goes wrong, you’re fully entitled to a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.

In the longer term, there’s also a 3 year manufacturer warranty too, giving you plenty of cover.

There are even a couple of chances to save some money on this floodlight too. Buy 5 or more and you’ll qualify for a special multi-buy discount.

Visit our discount and promotional codes page, and you could also get up to 20% off this product!

For any other questions you might have about this item, installations, or becoming a wholesale customer, then please get in touch by calling 0116 321 4120, or by emailing