Free shipping on orders over £40

Trade

Extra 10% Off Your Order, Apply Code: SAVE10. Covid-19 Update: We are still taking and shipping all orders as usual.

Vostable 2D LED Light 12W, 940 Lumens

Vostable 2D LED Light 12W, 940 Lumens

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 2 YearsWarranty

Key Features:
  • Without Sensor
  • 940Lm
  • 12W
  • 30W
  • 240v AC
  • 193mm
Out of stock
SKU
MS2DLED12W
0.00
Call now to order 0116 321 4120

Are you trade? Register for trade prices

  • Free ShippingOrders over £40

  • 14 DayCancellations

  • 2 YearsWarranty

Our Mirrorstone 12W 2D LED Light provides some of the best bang for buck in our whole range of 2D lights.

Using a tiny 12W of energy, this 2D light has a brightness of 940 lumens – an equivalent fluorescent would suck up 2 and a half times more power. This equates to money off your bills.

Better yet, it will keep shining for up to 30,000 hours – that’s up to twice as long as existing fluorescents – so you’ll spend less on replacements further down the line.

On selected products, the money saving can start today though, with up to 20% off available through our various discount and promotional codes that we have at different points in the year.

Introducing Vostable

The Vostable generation of 2D LED lights brings a much better light. The size of the panel has been decreased, whilst the SMDs have been boosted to provide lots more luminescence from a small power output. The heat produced has also been massively lessened, which increases the lifespan hugely.

Seamlessly Replacing Your Fluorescents

One of the great things about this 2D light is that it will retrofit straight into your existing 2-pin or 4-pin fitments – eliminating the need for any fiddly or complex rewiring.

Along with that, you’ll also have 2 choices for your colour temperature – warm white (3000K) and cool white (6000K).

The difference is just the perceived warmth of the light given off. Warm white creates a cosy environment, great for areas that need to feel comfortable like the living room or bedroom.

Cool white creates a slightly more clinical feel because of its brighter light. This is much better suited to areas where you would need to concentrate like the kitchen or office.

As this product is ideal for commercial lighting, we would recommend the cool white option.

Depending on your requirements, we’ve also got the same 2D light available in a lower 8W variation, and a higher 18W version as well.

Future Proofing With LEDs

There’s a whole bunch of reasons why you should make the switch to LEDs. Planning for the future is one of those.

As mentioned before, LEDs last a long time. This 2D light in particular will keep going for up to 30,000 hours. The reason for this is that they suffer from far less wear and tear from heat than other bulbs.

Incandescent bulbs lose up to 80% of their energy to heat wastage, leaving just 20% to do the job it’s supposed to do. LEDs on the other hand lose just 10% of their energy to heat. This results in a tenfold increase in efficiency, saving you money off your bills.

This means they also operate at a far cooler temperature, preventing the risk of fire and risk of skin burns. You and those around you are safer with LED lighting.

28 Day Home Trial Period And Warranty

Sometimes an item you’ve ordered might not be what you thought it was. Other times you might just simply change your mind. There’s nothing wrong with this. As a result, we have a 28 day home trial period in place, during which you’re entitled to a no fuss refund or exchange.

You’re also covered by our standard 2 year replacement warranty on this 2D light.

For all queries about this product, installations, wholesale orders or anything else, please get in touch by emailing at cs@wled.co.uk or by phoning us on 0116 321 4120.

More Information
Options Without Sensor
Lumens 940Lm
Power 12W
Fluorescent Equivalence 30W
Input Voltage 240v AC
Length(mm) 193mm
Width (mm) 193mm
Height (mm) 36mm
Life Hours 50,000
Beam Angle 120°
Beam Angle 120°
Emergency Duration N/A
IP Rating IP20
Warranty 2 Years
Certification CE, RoHS
Brand Mirrorstone

No Reviews

If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.

This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.

If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.

Please read through our full returns policy for more details

Not what you're looking for?