Our Mirrorstone built 24W Round Surface Mount LED Panel Light is perfect for when recessing isn’t an option, as it can be mounted directly onto any flat surface, such as concrete or plasterboard.
It comes with all fittings and brackets necessary for installation, and even includes a transformer too, saving you the hassle of buying one separately.
The input voltage of 90-265V means all you have to provide is mains power, with our panel light taking care of the rest.
Using just 24W of energy, it shines with a maximum brightness of 2000 lumens – bordering on floodlight levels of performance. To put the output into perspective, an equivalent non-LED would use 120W – that’s 5 times the energy consumption!
It distributes its light across a 120o beam angle, making it perfect for all kinds of general illumination.
A lifespan of 50,000 hours means it will keep going for well over 15 years, ensuring you get your money’s worth out of it.
The Omneticgeneration has had some serious upgrades to their design. With greater energy-efficiency than ever before, these panel lights generate far more light for their energy usage. With a more efficient creative internal design, these panel lights leave much more room for airflow, ensuring better heat dissipation.
You’re Going To Love This Panel Light
At 300mm in diameter, it’s relatively small for such a powerful product. The 40mm height provides enough space behind the panel itself to hide the transformer.
The colour rendering index (CRI) of over 80 ensures that any objects in the room where you want to use your panel light appear as they would under natural lighting.
It also boasts IP44 rating protection – so it can’t be penetrated by objects larger than 1mm, and is resistant to splashes of water from any direction.
You can customise your item too, and there are a couple of choices to make before you buy it.
Warm white replicates the shade emitted by conventional halogens, creating a homely atmosphere. This is great for areas like the living room or bedroom, or any other places that need to feel comfortable.
Cool white is a lot brighter however, and gives off an icier shade. This is better for rooms that need to be well lit or require concentration, like the kitchen, office or warehouse.
The second customisable option is whether you would like dimmable LEDs in your panel light. This lets you alter the brightness, though you will need an LED compatible trailing edge dimmer to be able to use this. Using a leading edge dimmer might not work, and in a worst case scenario could even damage the bulbs.
When you switch on a normal incandescent, it only uses about 20% of its total energy for light – with the remaining 80% lost to heat wastage. LEDs have a far more impressive conversion – losing just 10% to heat, leaving 90% to actually do the job of providing light.
The immediate effect this has is that LEDs operate at much cooler temperatures, reducing wear and tear on them and giving them much longer lifespans. This means that you won’t have to buy replacements as often as before – saving you money.
The other effect this has is on your electricity bills – as LEDs use a fraction of the energy that your incandescent bulbs do.
We can help with the savings too, starting with our LED discount codes where you could save up to 20% off selected items.
If you want to bring your panel light back for any reason, you can do so with our 14-day cancellation period. You’re entitled to a full refund or exchange during this time – protecting your rights as a customer.
Mirrorstone also provide a 2 year warranty as standard on this 24W round panel light.
You can speak to a member of our team by calling 0116 321 4120, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about this item, other LED panels that we sell, installations, becoming a trade customer or anything else you might have seen on our site.
Perfect. They give out a very even warm light that is just the right brightness for my kitchen.
Fitting was also very simple and fast. I highly recommend them and will probably get another one for my bathroom.
Great lighting, spreads well
This is a very good light, and would highly recommend it.
An excellent light source with uniform coverage and pleasant warm white output. It is easy to fit and looks good - even my wife liked it!
Easy to mount. Very bright, just what I wanted.
Easy to fit. Excellent spread of light. Very pleased with product.
The electrician who fitted it said it was easy to fit and good build quality - it didn't need to be fitted by an electrician. I am delighted with the level and daylight quality of the light (it is the cool white) as the kitchen can be quite dim during the day. When the light is on there is little difference between the kitchen and the next well day lit room. And I love the fact that it doesn't hum like the old fluorescent which we could hear all over the house! Avery discreet fitting, blends into the white ceiling.
Great product - very bright (that's what we wanted). Good build quality, fast delivery and easy to fit.
If you would like to return anything you have bought from Wholesale LED Lights, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us. Should you with to, you then have a further 14 days to send the item back to us. You will then receive either a refund or an exchange.
This applies to all items unless otherwise stated, for example, any custom-made items (such as cut to length LED Strip Lights, or LED Door Signs) are excluded from our 14 day returns policy.
If an item has been modified, attempted to have been repaired or otherwise tampered with, Wholesale LED Lights are not obliged to offer a refund or exchange.