|15mm x 200mm x 2mm|
|Plastic, PVC Sheathing & Copper|
4-pin RGB Connector (2 Pack) Description
This 4 Pin RGB Connector made by Mirrorstone provides an ideal solution for connecting any of our RGB strip lights to a controller.
Coming at 200mm in length, the connector gives some degree of freedom with regard to where you place your controller in relation to your strip lighting.
On selected products, you can save money on your order by checking out our discounts and promotional codes page, where we have an assortment of offers of up to 20% available throughout the year.
The Missing Link To Remote Controlling Your LED Strip Lighting
The 4 Pin RGB Connector is just one of many accessories we sell that enhances your experience with your LED strip lighting. In this instance, adding a controller becomes easier with our connector.
A great controller to use with this product is our IR Controller with Remote, compatible with all our RGB LED strip lights. The connector brings together your strip light and infra red equipped controller, enabling use of a remote – helping you get the most out of your strip lights.
The 7.2W RGB Colour LED Strip Lights would be great to use in conjunction with the other products featured. It uses just 7.2W of energy and shines at a brightness of 510 lumens. This would be a great set of items to get for a games or entertainment room, or even a child’s bedroom.
It Doesn’t Just Glow Green, It Is Green
LEDs use a fraction of the energy of traditional lighting methods, and this is because they are far more efficient. Incandescent bulbs have only 20% of their energy to use for light, as they lose up to 80% from escaping heat, making them hugely inefficient.
LEDs on the other hand lose just 10% of their energy to heat – leaving a massive 90% to actually do the job you’ve bought it for. This leads to a tenfold increase in efficiency, requiring less electricity and results in less burning of fossil fuels and therefore less CO2 in the atmosphere.
There are also no harmful chemicals present in LEDs such as Mercury – which is prevalent in compact fluorescent lamps. Mercury can be very damaging to your health and wider ecosystems if it leaks, leading to difficulties in recycling – something that LEDs don’t suffer from.
No Fuss 28 Day Returns With Extendable Warranty
When you buy any item, it’s only natural that sometimes you might change your mind. In rare cases there may also be a problem with your order, in which case you’re covered by our 28 day home trial period, in which you are able to get a refund or exchange on anything you have bought.
You’re also covered by our 2 year warranty on this 4-pin RGB Connector, though this is optionally extendable to 5 years at no extra cost. All you need to do is fill out our extended warranty form, and we’ll send you confirmation of when it’s gone active via email.
For any other questions you might have about this item, strip lights, controllers, wholesale orders or anything else then please let us know. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can phone on 0116 321 4120, where our friendly customer service team can help you out.